General discussion

Palm 505 Expense app

By jpappas ·
Just purchased a Palm 505 and when I select the Expense Icon I recieve the error message: MemoryMgr.c, Line:4365, NULL handle?????

Worked with Palm support with no luck. They told me that there was a problem with the 505 and to return it. I manged to return it and the same error happens on the new device.

Any one else have this problem? What is the fix?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Palm 505 Expense app

by Alan Tan In reply to Palm 505 Expense app

I am using a Palm 505 for half a year. There is no such problem on my Palm. My is made in USA, there may be certain difference between Palms assambled in defferent locations.

But the Most possible cause is software confict. Did you installed any memory (flash/sd card) management utility? like jackflash, jackback, or flash pro? sometime these falsh manager conflict with some program. And some third party language tools conflict with some build-in program too.

Some Flash management utility remain in memory even if you hard-reset it, so it looks like hardware problem (even hard-ware reset could not solve it), but most of the time, you can uninstall it with the installer prc file.

Since expense is a build-in program, I don't think this is a common problem, and palm techie can't notice it. Neither it looks like a hardware failure, cause 2 device function the same way.

Hope will help.

Collapse -

Palm 505 Expense app

by jpappas In reply to Palm 505 Expense app

Poster rated this answer

Collapse -

Palm 505 Expense app

by jpappas In reply to Palm 505 Expense app

This question was closed by the author

Back to Other Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Operating Systems Forums