General discussion

• Creator
    Topic

PDF-417 barcode in winform

by deirdreglover343 ·

Hello, all. Anyone know what do I need to fetch data from local database and created a PDF-417 barcode accordingly? I’m customizing of Winform using C#. The application needs this function. Appreciate your advice!

All Comments

• Author
    Replies

Try reposting in Q&A…

by Wizard57M-TR ·

In reply to PDF-417 barcode in winform

Try re-posting in the Q&A
      section.The ‘Discussion’ forum is for matters of general discussion, not specific problems in search of a solution. The ‘Water Cooler’ is for non-technical discussions. You can submit a question to ‘Q&A’ here:

http://www.techrepublic.com/forum/questions/post?tag=mantle_skin;content

There are TR members who specifically seek out problems in need of a solution. Although there is some overlap between the forums, you’ll find more of those members in ‘Q&A’ than in ‘Discussions’ or ‘Water Cooler’.

Be sure to use the voting buttons to provide your feedback. Voting a ‘+’ does not necessarily mean that a given response contained the complete solution to your problem, but that it served to guide you toward it. This is intended to serve as an aid to those who may in the future have a problem similar to yours. If they have a ready source of reference available, perhaps won’t need to repeat questions previously asked and answered. If a post did contain the solution to your problem, you can also close the question by marking the helpful post as “The Answer”. .

suggestions

by alantaylor618 ·

To create a PDF417 barcodes, you need a barcode generator, please check the Google Zxing barcode project: http://code.google.com/p/zxing/, hope it helps!

hi ,there

by daveemle201 ·

Hi, I’m not sure what is google Zxing for?

PDF-417 barcode in winform

by aspbarcode ·

I tried the PDF-417 barcode generation using .NET app to integrated with my identification systems. However it is hard to control the size of PDF-417.

?

by asfsdfsds ·

Where is my post?

you posted something?

by purpleskys ·

In reply to ?

post it again…?

Viewing 4 reply threads