Question

programming using vb6 and using sql server 2000

By chrispineaduda ·
i want complet program can explian how i can connect from Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 to sql server 2000 ,HOW TO connect , how to write the code , how i can mange the sql from Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 to insert , delete , updte and select from sql database
i want also complet program can explain how i can creat new data base on sql server 2000
, how i can insert , delete , updte and select from sql database and how make backup for database
please i want to know , how i can design crystal report throgh Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 using code
thanks

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Not being funny.

by Tony Hopkinson In reply to programming using vb6 and ...

That's like way too much of a job.
Google it there are masses of examples out there. If you don't understand them then some training / learning might be in order.

Collapse -

how i can insert , delete , updte and select from sql database and how mak

by kush82000 In reply to programming using vb6 and ...

i want complet program can explian how i can connect from Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 to sql server 2000 ,HOW TO connect , how to write the code , how i can mange the sql from Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 to insert , delete , updte and select from sql database
i want also complet program can explain how i can creat new data base on sql server 2000
, how i can insert , delete , updte and select from sql database and how make backup for database
please i want to know , how i can design crystal report throgh Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 using code
thanks

Back to Networks Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Hardware Forums