General discussion

• Creator
    Topic

samsungapps.com device is not registered

by nabeelal ·

Hi
    I just bought a Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-8000.After I created all required accounts when I log in to Samsungapps.com to download an application I found the device is set to Galaxy S3.When I want to set the Device Type on that site I get a message: Your Device Is Not Registered.How could I make my device registered? I read it should be done automatically when I log in but it was not identified.I deleted my account and created it again but nothing change.Appreciate your help…

All Comments

• Author
    Replies

Repost as ‘Q&A’

by hal 9000 ·

In reply to samsungapps.com device is not registered

Try reposting this in the ‘Q&A’ forum. The ‘Discussion’ forum is for matters of general discussion, not specific problems in search of a solution. The ‘Water Cooler’ is for non-technical discussions. You can submit a question to ‘Q&A’ here:

http://www.techrepublic.com/forum/questions/post?tag=mantle_skin;content

There are TR members who specifically seek out problems in need of a solution. Although there is some overlap between the forums, you’ll find more of those members in ‘Q&A’ than in ‘Discussions’ or ‘Water Cooler’.

Be sure to use the voting buttons to provide your feedback. Voting a ‘+’ does not necessarily mean that a given response contained the complete solution to your problem, but that it served to guide you toward it. This is intended to serve as an aid to those who may in the future have a problem similar to yours. If they have a ready source of reference available, perhaps won’t need to repeat questions previously asked and answered. If a post did contain the solution to your problem, you can also close the question by marking the helpful post as “The Answer”

Sorry

by nabeelal ·

In reply to Repost as ‘Q&A’

Thank you and sorry for that you can delete this post I already sent my question there…

Your Welcome

by hal 9000 ·

In reply to Sorry

It’s just a different group of TR Peers haunt the Q & A and are more likely to be of help.

Col 😉

Viewing 0 reply threads