id="info"

General discussion

Skype doesn't support the Tascam US-122 - agree?

By JohnLearner02 ·
The Tascam US-122 Audio/MIDI Interface doesn't support Skype, or Skype doesn't support the Tascam US-122 Audio/MIDI Interface.

Play it whichever way you like: That's it!

Do you agree?

If you can tell me where the solution is on the Net, I'll send you a rose ... even to the girls! ;o)

John.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

7 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

You might want to post this in Questions

by jmgarvin In reply to Skype doesn't support the ...
Collapse -

I tried...

by JohnLearner02 In reply to You might want to post th ...

Hi,

I tried, but got this: "Your message was not posted because it is a duplicate of your last post!"

John.

Collapse -

Try a different title and phrasing

by jmgarvin In reply to I tried...
Collapse -

OK

by JohnLearner02 In reply to Try a different title and ...

OK, I'll do that.

Thanks, John.

BTW, I'm not getting e-mails to say that I have received replies...

Collapse -

Have you contacted either Skype or Tascam?

by CharlieSpencer In reply to I tried...

Just a thought.

Collapse -

Good thought

by JohnLearner02 In reply to Have you contacted either ...

Hello, Palmetto, and thanks for your input. To be honest, I thought the answer would be easy to find on the Net. Contacting either Skype or Tascam was my last resort, but I may have to do that.

Collapse -

Me again!

by JohnLearner02 In reply to Have you contacted either ...

Look what I just read over at Amazon.com, which is why this is a last resort for me:-

"...Tascam tech support is terrible to deal with when you get them, but in my case, they didn't even pick up the phone, return messages or reply to an email. Around the time they came out with the US-122, they took down their official forums which WERE helpful, even if just from other users. It was around that time that Tascam went from being a respected company with a good reputation, to something of a really surprisingly bad joke.

They claimed they took down the forums to save money, but with the timing matching the release of the US-122, I suspect it was to prevent bad word of this design flaw from being figured out, as Tascam was throwing a lot of its weight into the portable USB Audio Interface world, and abandoning its venerable but now-obsolete consumer analog recording products. Various unofficial Tascam and US-122 forums have come and gone, but I don't think it's ever been the same."

LOL

Back to Hardware Forum
7 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Hardware Forums