General discussion

• Creator
    Topic

Spot Your Name – We’ll send you Swag

by dcolbertmatrixmso ·

The latest Tech Republic newsletter had “Spot your Name, send us your mailing list, and we’ll send you swag” as a mini contest…

The reply to: address is trol@cnet.com

Really? You want my REAL personal info and you’re going to send me stuff?

A bad choice in a reply to: address, at the very least.

Really, I’ve seen those TV shows where the guy shows up to win the lottery and gets arrested for back child support or for an outstanding DUI warrant. I’m suspicious.

Anyone else notice this?

All Comments

• Author
    Replies

Drunk Deadbeats

by bfilmfan ·

In reply to Spot Your Name – We’ll send you Swag

Unless you are wanted by the authorities for being a drunk driving deadbeat, I wouldn’t be too worried that Sonja and Jason or any of the TR-gang have your personal information.

And if I am not mistaken, the sheriff of Cook County just used a gift card promotion to round up several dozen wanted individuals.

Sonja isn’t harvesting information

by tig2 ·

And she doesn’t use it for any negative purpose. She very simply sends a TR coffee mug to anyone chosen in that random drawing.

TROL is an acronym for Tech Republic Out Loud. It started as a podcast and has become a weekly video show. It is also the name of the community blog.

If your name is chosen and you are uncomfortable with sending your address to Sonja, you don’t have to. Maybe I can talk her into sending ME your cup. I am trying for a set of four.

ha-ha

by the scummy one ·

In reply to Sonja isn’t harvesting information

I already have 4 😀

Unfortunate dishwasher accident

by tig2 ·

In reply to ha-ha

I mistakenly put one in the dishwasher along with something incompatible and had an undesired result. So I am still working up to my set of four.

If I pinged Soni every time I had earned swag, I would have been at a set of eight long ago. I don’t bother because I have the swag item that NONE of you have- the TR dartboard. Top that!

aww

by jaqui ·

In reply to Unfortunate dishwasher accident

it only took hot coffee and cold metal door frame to break my one and only TR mug.

I keep mine gaurded

by neon samurai ·

In reply to aww

I’ve got a suspicious look practiced and perfected for every time I see someone reach for it.

Thought you could only get SWAG once a year???

by jiminpa ·

?:|

That was only special prizes

by jdclyde ·

In reply to Thought you could only get SWAG once a year???

An idea I gave Sonja to try to help pull more lurkers off the fence. 😀

Tig perhaps you could work out a Deal with Sonja

by hal 9000 ·

That all unclaimed Swag goes directly to you for all time. I know that way you would be drowning in unclaimed Swag items cus I very rarely ask for anything. 😀

I’m told that I still have a TR Mug by [b]SWMBO[/b] but I haven’t seen it since she took it away to protect it from me as I was using it as a Pen Holder on my desk. She insisted that the Pen Holder she bought me was better. :^0

Pity she didn’t ask and just did it while my back was turned. I have my suspicions as to what has actually happened. 🙁

I even got home unexpectedly to see a 32 GIG Thumb Drive of mine disappearing out the front door connected to a TR Lanyard that was too easy as mine though it was denied at the time. 😀

As for TR Dart Boards I’m not allowed to have Sharp Objects even Plastic Knives are way too sharp to allow me to use so I could never have a TR Dart Board. 🙁

Col ]:)

arghhh that Dartboard

by the scummy one ·

needs to be in my hands 😀

Oh, and never wash a TR mug in the dishwasher. Always HAND WASH.
          So, since you were a BAD GIRL, send the dartboard to me for safe keeping 😀

Dishwasher?

by santeewelding ·

In reply to arghhh that Dartboard

You guys have dishwashers? You’re talking way over my head. I’m barely beyond scrubbing with sand by hand and rinsing in the riverbed. Try that with a wine glass. I always fumble and break them. Same with a ceramic mug.

Mine too.

by boxfiddler ·

In reply to Dishwasher?

The only dishwasher ’round these parts is me.

But that’s the way it’s supposed to be isn’t it?

by hal 9000 ·

In reply to Mine too.

The women always are considered as Dishwashers. 😀

You don’t think any company is sill enough to make a machine to replace women do you? Actually here one company has made a Dishwasher and it’s just as dangerous as most females as it catches fire and has been known to destroy houses completely. Just like any [b]Hormonal Female.[/b] Though the mechanical version does it much faster than any female has yet managed mainly because the females have a sense of Self Preservation and do not start fires when they can not get out real quick with what they consider Important to them. [b]Their Babies[/b] whatever they may be. :^0

Here we have severe water restrictions still so no machines get used to do anything that uses water. [b]SWMBO[/b] arms have been worn away to the elbows using that old Washing Board that the Authorities handed out to all people involved in Cloths Washing. There is a Upper limit of 800 Liters per day use and we are flat out using 1/4 of that most days. :0

Though the thought of buying Bottled Water to biol up to make Tea, Coffee seems more than a bit strange to me but I’m not stupid enough to ask questions. Though I did explain that I was using the Bottled Water to water the Carnivorous Plants which got [b]SWMBO[/b] and her Daughter in Law going. 😀

Why do women have small feet?

by charliespencer ·

In reply to Mine too.

So they can stand closer to the sink.

I wasn’t the person

by tig2 ·

Who put the mug in the dishwasher. The SO was. He’s still paying for that little error in judgement.

I’m afraid that I just can’t possibly send you my dartboard. It enjoys living on my desk. I wouldn’t want to upset it or anything like that. I can, and will, submit a picture of its gloriousness to TROLOV.

gloriousness

by santeewelding ·

In reply to I wasn’t the person

You do push the envelope.

I always wash my TR mug by hand.

by ontheropes ·

I’ve been using it for every coffee since I got my first good mug. No kidding. It’s just the right size for a coffee to get you motivated enough to grab a second cup of coffee. :0

I was SUPPOSE to get that, Tig

by jdclyde ·

but after it was promised, none could be found. 🙁

Sorry JD

by tig2 ·

In reply to I was SUPPOSE to get that, Tig

I got the last one. It lives in a sophisticated security system on my desk that will cheerfully gas you into oblivion should you try to pick it up without providing the appropriate biometric data.

In return, Sonja can look forward to receiving Tigger swag. I call it a fair trade.

I like SWAG

by jamesrl ·

I didn’t even both to spot mine, and Sonja confirmed the last postal address I had.

Feel free to donate any SWAG you earn to any of us.

James

So PM Sonja directly.

by charliespencer ·

Send Sonja a peer-message with your shipping address. Still uncomfortable? Send her MY shipping address.

Seriously, I’ve traded a couple of snail-mail packages with the good folks in Louisville. The only unexpected mail I’ve received as a consequence of this was a Christmas card.

THOSE BAS**RDS!!

by oz_media ·

In reply to So PM Sonja directly.

Me too! Give them your address and they start sending you shirts, mugs, flags, etc. and to top it all off, they even had the gaul to send me a Christmas Card!!!

Gotta love TR, you are the best, thanks so much guys!

Now if I could only get an answer to my rootkit removal and hidden file questions. 🙁 sigh, bloody virus!

Hey Ozzie!

by tig2 ·

In reply to THOSE BAS**RDS!!

Have you tried PMing Michael Kassner on your rootkit issues? I will bet that he will have the best input on that topic. Have you checked out his recent articles dealing with rootkit issues? He may have helpful input there as well.

Merry Christmas, love.

Damn you’re sharp! – Updated

by oz_media ·

In reply to Hey Ozzie!

Thank you so very much!!

And a Happy Ho Ho Ho to you too my love.

Well Tig, you got me on track with that reply. While searching for Kassner’s root kit articles, a description noted AVG free rootkit removal (DOH!) it is still scanning but has found the files I am looking for, and its free so I can delete them (hopefully).

Just what I’ve always wanted my own little Tigger! I will name him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him…

A classic cartoon, and its ‘little bunny’ not really Tigger.

George The Abominable Snowman – as he mistakes Daffy for a bunny. ‘I can hug him and pet him and rub his fur backwards!’

I wish I was actually a kid again sometimes and not just a kid in an adults body. Then again, new cartoons suck, in my opinion.

YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!!

I love you SOOOO much Tig! It WORKED WOOHOOOO!!!! (clicking heels, jumping up and down, sh1tting pants etc.) OMG what a feeling or success!

Everyone’s been telling me to reformat, well I don’t need no steekin’ reformat, I have Tech Republic peers and NOBODy tops TR peers, NOBODY I TELL YOU! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ]:)

TR – the best place online!

‘new cartoons suck’

by boxfiddler ·

In reply to Damn you’re sharp! – Updated

bigtime.

re: ‘new cartoons suck’

by tink! ·

In reply to ‘new cartoons suck’

Agreed.

Most of what my kids watch I do WATCH, but compared to the classic Looney Tunes and other older cartoons, they fail miserably in “GOOD” content.

Luckily I get Boomerang in our satellite package (we pay extra to get a kids add-on package which includes this channel). It’s owned by Cartoon Network, but it runs the old classic cartoons like Looney Tunes, Flintstones, Popeye, etc. My son prefers that channel – yay. 🙂

Nay, not so.

by charliespencer ·

Cartoon Network has some occasional hits. “Codename: Kids Next Door” can be downright hilarious; even the weak episodes are pretty good. “Samurai Jack” is as good as animated storytelling gets, rivaling anything from big screen films to Japanese works. Unfortunately, both are currently out of circulation. Many episodes of “PowerPuff Girls” are a hoot; they’re currently over on Boomerang. “Danny Phantom” on NickToons is watchable, as is “Kim Possible” on Disney.

Absolutely nothing on the broadcast networks is worth the CPU cycles it took to create, excluding some of Fox’s Sunday night block anchored by “The Simpsons”.

ok you’re right

by tink! ·

In reply to Nay, not so.

Codename is pretty cool. Samurai Jack is also cool. (and I think they’re starting to show these on Boomerang – because I just saw an episode not too long ago)

Powerpuff Girls are fun (and my bro worked on a few of the storyboards). Dexter’s Lab is also fun (he also did a cpl of those).

Danny Phantom and Kim Possible are also good choices.

I like Courage, the cowardly dog. But prefer the episodes where he does less talking and more “charades”. He has more personality that way I think.

Spongebob is absolutely goofy – but easy to watch.

The new Speed Racer is totally lame. Same with the new Transformers – wish they’d show the ones I grew up with.

I liked Futurama, hard to catch it now.

My 11 year old likes Inuyasha and Family Guy. My 13 year old watches Tokyo Mew Mew online, as well as Mermaid Melodies. LOL!

And have you seen any of the adult swim (on Cartoon Network) stuff that’s on REALLY late at night? It is sooo weird that weird doesn’t describe it!

?? — PowerPuff Girls???

by the scummy one ·

In reply to Nay, not so.

really??

for sure??

just what do you watch these days :0

Some old ones did too, however

by the scummy one ·

they were ‘good’ at the time.
          anyone remember Speed Racer? — gag
          when I was young, I remember — ughh — watching it :0

ACK! ACK! ACK!

by bfilmfan ·

You nearly made me have a heart attack over here!

New cartoons suck?

Nay, say I to thee, fair maiden! (said in voice like Thor, cause he is like all big and cool and has that nice head-bonking hammer!)

I am not sure what channels you have been watching, but I will recommend the following animation, as some of the very best that you can view:

Batman: The Animated Series, produced by Bruce Timm, Alan Burnett, and Eric Radomski from 1992 to 1995. Featuring the voice talents of Kevin Conroy (Batman), Mark Hamill (The Joker), Loren Lester (Robin)and Efrem Zimbalist, Jr. (Alfred), it was based upon Bruce Timm’s artwork and won two Emmys.

Genndy Tartakovsky’s Dexter’s Laboratory. Featuring the adventures of boy geinus Dexter one-sided battles with his older sister Dee Dee, which always ended badly for Dex. He also produced Samurai Jack that was mentioned earlier.

Butch Hartman’s whacked Fairly Odd Parents which follows the adventures of Timmy Turner and his fairy godparents Cosmo and Wanda always leaves me chuckling, if not outright laughing. Full of pop references, satire and slapstick, my young great-niece Abegail, age 4 and Unkey Jerr, mental age about 4 too, highly recommend this one!

The Justice League, which is currently seen on Boomerang, has a number of the major and minor DC universe characters, such as Martian Manhunter, Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman and Green Lantern all fighting to uphold justice and freedom.

Bleach follows the adventures of Ichigo Kurosaki after he accidentally obtains the power of a shinigami from Rukia Kuchiki. A shinigami is a Japanese death personification similar to the Grim Reaper. Gaining these abilities forces him to take on the duties of defending humans from evil spirits and guiding departed souls to the afterlife. This one is really a favorite of my teenage to early 20’s nieces and nephews.

Hellsing centers around the Holy Order of Protestant Knights, led by the latest member of the bloodline of Abraham Van Helsing. Their mission is to protect Queen and Country from the undead and other supernatural forces of evil. The organization is run by Sir Integral Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing, who inherited her responsibility as its director after the death of her father in her early teenage years. She is served by her faithful family butler and former Hellsing “trashman,” Walter C. Dornez, and Alucard, a powerful vampire that was captured by the family a hundred years ago and serves as the organization’s current “trashman.” They are later joined by former police officer Seras Victoria, who becomes a Hellsing soldier when she is turned into a vampire by Alucard. This one is STRICTLY for adults as it features very rough language and extreme violence.

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again.

by charliespencer ·

In reply to ACK! ACK! ACK!

The poorest episode of “Batman: the Animated Series” is superior to any big-screen, live-action treatment of the characters. Mark Hamill’s Joker is better than Nicholson’s or Ledger’s.

Joker

by neon samurai ·

I’ve yet to see Joker done right outside of the animated series. Perfect blend of homocidal madness mixed with chemist genious. And the voice.. hamil nails it.

Not all new cartoons suck

by the scummy one ·

Personally I like
          Family Guy
          Simpsons
          SouthPark
          and a few others

I’m so glad that was helpful, Ozzie!

by tig2 ·

In reply to Damn you’re sharp! – Updated

No one wants a rootkit for Christmas!

This place is an example of the best that a community can be- a place where we can actually care about one another and try to help.

(((hugs))) to you Oz. Have a wonderful Christmas!

I love TR got a Christmas Card

by cg it ·

In reply to THOSE BAS**RDS!!

some swag

but after a mug, Polo, bottle openers, flashlight, I figured I got enough…

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all on the TR boards

I got

by the scummy one ·

In reply to I love TR got a Christmas Card

4 mugs, a flag, a bouncy ball (light doesnt work anymore) and other stuff. I stopped asking, even though I wanted to be the first to get a whole case of mugs.

Whassa ‘Polo’?

by charliespencer ·

In reply to I love TR got a Christmas Card

TR sends out cologne?

Polo Shirts with the TR logo

by cg it ·

In reply to Whassa ‘Polo’?

not that funky smelling Ralph Lauen stuff.

Maybe if TR sent out Old Spice as swag?

As the proud receiver of many a swag

by jdclyde ·

I am not concerned of anything other than missing out on more. B-)

And yes, the name is kind of an inside joke.

In the cases you mention, it is people on the warrant lists that get sent the invites in a region as a way of getting them to join the party.

Does it really sound logical such an attempt would be made looking for people on a global web site that primarily only techs go to? If they wanted to, working with your ISP, they could trace you back via your IP address.

All is well in swagville…. B-)

Love my Swag

by gsg ·

The mug is the best. I’ve gotten lots of mugs, and this is the best mug for hot chocolate out there.

Love my mug

by tink! ·

In reply to Love my Swag

I agree – the mug is great for hot cocoa!

😀

Hmm….

by jellimonsta ·

In reply to Love my mug

Mine is just ornamental. 🙂

Great for tea too.

by charliespencer ·

In reply to Love my mug

I can get plenty of hot water in it and still have rim-to-liquid clearance to move around without fear of spillage.

It took me so many years to get one

by jdclyde ·

In reply to Great for tea too.

I haven’t been able to bring myself to get it dirty…. ;\

It is on the shelf next to the little TR flag…. 😀 And my glowing balls…. and my whine stopper that is a wine stopper…. and the geek tools…. wearing my SWEEEEET “builder.com” black longsleeve shirt as I type this……

B-)

Nah, I use mine.

by charliespencer ·

In reply to It took me so many years to get one

I also wear my TR T-shirt, although I have never once thrown my TR ‘Frisbee’ (TM).

PS. I thought that was kind of sad, so I took it from it’s display spot above the fridge and chucked it the length of the computer room. Now it can spend the holidays in peace, happy it has fulfilled it’s destiny.

I have worn the TR shirt

by the scummy one ·

In reply to Nah, I use mine.

in public several times now. It is a nice shirt.

My first one I don’t wear much

by jdclyde ·

In reply to I have worn the TR shirt

because only people that don’t work can wear WHITE shirts to work…. :0

The second was blue, and sWEEET!

The third is my black longsleeve. Just so bummed that they don’t have more of them. 🙁

LONG sleeves ??!! …

by older mycroft ·

News to me, by jove!

My ‘Builder.com’ polo and my ‘TechRepublic’ polo both have only the short variety of sleeves.

Mind you – given the SIZE of each item … :^0

Ya, it is my fav

by jdclyde ·

In reply to LONG sleeves ??!! …

unfortunately, all the relics of the past are gone… 🙁 I tried for more, but cleared out….

Oh well. Looks DAMN good on me. B-)

heh…

by gsg ·

you said “glowing balls”. I gave my shirts to a co-worker. He’s admired my swag, and liked the shirts, and he did me a HUGE favor, so my two shirts were the least I could do.

OK, so I bought him a bottle of Zwack, an obscure Hungarian herbal liqueur to go with it. He collects bizarre alcohols. He told me that I owed him a hooker for that favor he did for me, so I included a pair of over the door coat hooks.

Sorry, I refuse to supply the other kind. He did tell me that the next time I need a favor to come to him first, and he’d be happy to help me with anything.

They only glow

by jdclyde ·

In reply to heh…

when you play with them…. 😀

It is always good to remember those that remember you, huh?

Hmm… Makes me wanna play

by gsg ·

In reply to They only glow

Yes, I always remember those who help me. It was a very demanding, stressful situation, so I went to a lot of effort to think of something that would fit his personality and tastes.

I also keep a co-worker’s favorite gum in my candy dish, and little things like that. It takes just a little effort and shows that I appreciate their help. It’s also “paying forward” so when I have to ask them to do something for me, they are more apt to put me to the head of the line.

it is funny

by jdclyde ·

In reply to They only glow

how simple things like that can make such a difference in the service you receive.

i shocked the young kid that works at the local butcher shot when I gave him a Christmas tip last week. clearly i was the only one to do it.

I would send her my son

by xnavydk ·

for some swag. hes not doing anything anyway. He can fill her in on the personal info.

I just got some cookies with my nickname on them. I don’t know how they got geekmaster to fit… and ledigble at that…

Ok, once again…

by dcolbertmatrixmso ·

Lighten up, guys…

I don’t have time for this right now, I’ve got to go down to this place to pick up a free wide screen TV I just won in a contest I don’t remember ever entering.

Then don’t choose to play

by tig2 ·

In reply to Ok, once again…

We will all start petitioning to have Sonja send us your swag. More for us is more for us! 😀

Dude

by jdclyde ·

In reply to Ok, once again…

it doesn’t get much lighter than this…. 😀

May an air-shipment of Swag

by dcolbertmatrixmso ·

In reply to Dude

Fall from a UPS plane and crush your computers.

😀

But I’ve made a new friend now because of my SWAG…

by older mycroft ·

In reply to May an air-shipment of Swag

The bloke from DHL !! 😉

TR even sends the Swag out in Plain Brown Paper Wrapping

by hal 9000 ·

With a Luminous Day Glow Yellow Sticker that reads Worlds Best Sex Toys for the Seriously Kinky as well. Honest. 😀

Only those with something to hid need worry after all this is a Tech Site not a Site for Dead beat Parents and other serious Law Breakers.

Just because you are Paranoid doesn’t mean that people are not watching you. Well that may be true but what makes you think you are interesting enough to want to watch in the first place? :^0

The bottom line here is if you are so worried you do not have to respond. After all there is no Law that you have to respond or click on that next Pop Up to appear or avail your self of that next free Play now and Pay Latter Offer that you will undoubtedly receive. :0

So why are you suspicious?

by nicknielsen ·

Is it because you owe back child support? Or do you have an outstanding bench warrant for something else?

I’ll add myself to the list of those offering to take any TR swag you don’t want.

HA HA! Someone forgot about the new year!

by cupcake ·

I’d never paid this much attention to it before, so I went back and checked. But to my surprise, on the newsletter dated 12/22/2008 it says:

Swag Central

Spot your user name listed below and we’ll send you some cool swag!

dcolbert@…
      sidekick
      cupcake@…

Simply send us an email with your mailing address, and you’ll soon be sporting your very own TechRepublic swag – just remember though you only have until 11:59pm ET, Friday January 2nd, 2008 to let us know you spotted your name!

Guess once I figure out how to get my time machine working, I’ll get right on this!

I see we need to get a Senior Editor at TR

by hal 9000 ·

In reply to HA HA! Someone forgot about the new year!

To proof read all of this. Now I wonder just who is responsible for this Bo Bo. Oh I know it’s another Undocumented Feature introduced by M$. :^0

They have a Time Machine available for only $97,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00 It is built by thew same place that builds the X Box 360 and exclusively uses M$ Software.

But it’s guaranteed to work as well as any of their other products so as yet no one has been silly enough to actually buy one except the US Government for [b]Security Reasons.[/b] Even they are unable to find anyone silly enough to get inside or for that matter unpack it. Death is rather permanent and M$ products have never been too reliable. :0

Col

I did get the MS time machine

by jdclyde ·

In reply to I see we need to get a Senior Editor at TR

but had to send that back in when I sent my pieces of crap xbox360 back in for the second time…. 😀

Ya know, I signed up for that newsletter, but have never gotten it. 🙁 Another TR feature? Someone trying to tell me something? :_|

Really JD

by hal 9000 ·

In reply to I did get the MS time machine

Must be something to do with Show Tune Lovers as I have been getting it since it started. Though to be fair I had to dig to find the last one a they do not stand out from the rest of the TR newsletters.

The most recent one has From Line called [b]TechRepublic Community Central[/b] and the Subject line is [b]TechRepublic 2008 Recap, Do it yourself Paper IPod Speakers.[/b]

I must admit to missing the first one when it arrived so I went looking a day latter because of the Time Difference. Sure Enough it was there but I missed it as it didn’t stand out from the rest of the TR Newsletters.

Tammy isn’t brave enough to let me Proof Read before they get posted and I don’t speal anywhore near as Bud as OZ does. 😀

[i]Edit[/i] to turn off the Bold again. :_|

I’ve gotten it every Monday since the first

by nicknielsen ·

In reply to I did get the MS time machine

But it doesn’t usually show up in the inbox until late Monday afternoon. The Dec 22 edition has a time stamp of 4:21 pm.

It also stands out from the rest if you receive your newsletters in html format. For some reason, I decided to change my delivery format from text to html the last time I updated my subscriptions. The difference between the TR Community Central and the rest of the TR newsletters is quite noticeable.

I only get text

by jdclyde ·

In reply to I’ve gotten it every Monday since the first

I don’t want to be loading a web page everytime I read an friggen email.

Wonder if my spam filter has been eating them?

Will pay attention tomorrow.

My newslettes go to the gmail account

by nicknielsen ·

In reply to I only get text

I’m usually on a high speed link when I check that account, so html doesn’t bother me as much there.

For those newsletters that go to my personal email, I select text delivery whenever available.

time isn’t the issue

by jdclyde ·

In reply to My newslettes go to the gmail account

scripts embedded in the html is, as well as email tracking.

All they have to do is make a pic a link back to their webserver, and they know when you open that email, thus, which are valid email addresses.

Like our Elder Editores would miss such a thing? ;\

by jdclyde ·

must have had a “senior” moment… 😀

I don’t think I will laugh at the 08 reference though, because I just know I will do it a few times myself…. ;\

Not the first little boo-boo

by michael jay ·

From the one sent 12-8-08

” – just remember though you only have until 11:59pm ET, Friday December 5th, 2008 to let us know you spotted your name!”

From the one sent 12-15-08

” – just remember though you only have until 11:59pm ET, Friday January 2nd, 2008 to let us know you spotted your name!”

Well that is easy

by hal 9000 ·

In reply to Not the first little boo-boo

They don’t want you claiming anything at all. Obvious I would have thought. 😀

Col

Aw, c’mon, Cupcake!

by tig2 ·

You know that you will mis-date at least one or two checks after we kick 2008 to the curb! Soni probably hasn’t reset her internal clock yet.

I think that Soni isn’t back at her desk until the first Monday of the new year. Still, a TR mug is nothing to sneeze at!

I know, I know…

by cupcake ·

In reply to Aw, c’mon, Cupcake!

Actually, I am usually guilty of being extremely vigilant for the first couple of months… then about May or so is when I will slip up! I’m in QA, its my job to find those kind of errors… guess that’s what makes me good at my job!

I got my fingers crossed that I get my first mug. Still wondering about those ‘thumbs up’ icons though…

thumbs up

by jdclyde ·

In reply to I know, I know…

when you answer a question, the poster can give you a thumb for helpful answers.

Viewing 10 reply threads