General discussion

Suitable HelpDesk \ Service Desk Software - Specific Requirements

By AKR75 ·
Hello all

Any assistance would be gratefully received.

We currently use an in-house developed CRM as our Heldesk Software but I'm considering a purpose designed software.

We have around 20-25 technicians who assist over 1000 client companies which equates to over 10,000 end users. These client companies have different levels of support, so it is important that this information can be seen (or easily accessed) from the company or end user record.

I have found it hard to source suitable software that allows you to easily navigate to company records - other criteria is needed such as location, branch, status etc and this information would need to be pulled from our CRM, so an API would be required. A lot of systems seem to be set-up for lots of individual users or for large companies again with lots of individual users. We also have significant numbers of clients who are part of networks \ franchises who effectively have the same name which makes the extra criteria even more important.

We only support one piece of software we write ourselves, no hardware or other software.

Does anyone have experience of using a software tool that can manage this?

There are of course plenty of other requirements but the above is where we keep falling down so I'd like to nail that first.

Thanks in advance

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

0 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Back to Networks Forum
0 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Hardware Forums