Hal 9000 - 49

TR members with the most Votes Up in the Q&A forum
SmartAceWOLF, robo_dev, and PurpleSkys - 3
Who Am I Really, vincent2013, OH Smeg, and Slayer_ - 2

Spam busters
CharlieSpencer_Palmetto - 12
Mehul Bhai - 4
sissy sue - 1

Also, we'd like to wish a very happy upcoming birthday to TR member boxfiddler!
+
1 Votes
PurpleSkys Moderator

for all that you do :) have a happy weekend. Happy weekend to all our good TR members :) . And a big happy birthday with for boxy :) hope you have the bestest birthday day ever!!

+
0 Votes

Happy Birthday Boxy! We've had all sorts of weather this past week...warm, then storms, then ice storms and freezing rain, now back to warm! Should make for an interesting weekend!

+
0 Votes
PurpleSkys Moderator

we're due for 10-15 cms of snow tonight into tomorrow with rain and freezing rain...oh joy I think it's likely the same system. ...didn't someone say it was spring? sigh....

+
1 Votes
Slayer_

But no storm in Winnipeg thankfully.
They predict 5-10 centimeters. But if you include 30% chance, and include how wrong the weather people are. I get a 10% chance of a meteorite strike.

That's how the math works out. All we know for sure, there definitely won't be any snow.

+
0 Votes
HAL 9000 Moderator

For 2 days now I've been wanting to start my new motor and it's been raining constantly.

Seems that the wifes daughter in law isn't happy with the idea of me stringing her up to keep the rain off it and then if necessary throw her into the running propeller if I need to stop the motor fast.

After all it only develops 1.5 HP and has a 11 inch propeller so it shouldn't do any more than A Lot of damage. :^0

Col

+
0 Votes
HAL 9000 Moderator

Hippo Burfsdlay Davette.

edited to add I'm sorry Davette I can not let you do that.

Col