birchswinger - 4
Charles Bundy and Nunob - 3
robortpeter, a.portman, cybergrrl, and cmiller5400 - 2

Spam busters
CharlieSpencer_Palmetto - 12
Mehul Bhai - 1
  • +
    0 Votes

happy Friday to you and all the good members of TR (well, and to the bad ones as well )lol

+
    1 Votes

"Everybody's working for the weekend!" That's my theme song for today, hehe!
    Ya'll have a goodun now, ya hear!

+
    0 Votes
    HAL 9000 Moderator

Or should that read Morning. I actually think that the first try was right here though. :^0

And I've just found TR Community Scoreboard. Even Google couldn't find it as I've been trying since Friday. :_|

Must be that Wiz broke the Internet again by Goggling Google.

Anyway Thanks Soni I needed this.

Col

+
    1 Votes

Go ahead, everyone else does too, hehe...but not by Goggling Google!
    I think I DuckDuckGo'd one too many times! At the present, there is only ONE Google service that I use...Google Groups, and that is for my moderating duties at ZDNet, and some here at TR. If there were another way, I'd jump on it...Google has this habit of continually asking me for my "mobile phone number", errr...no, sorry Google, but that only goes out to select people on a need to know basis...I can remember my password, thank you very much! If there is a password that is proving challenging to remember, I use...are you ready for it...ZDNet Password Pro! Hehe...some 17 years now, ever since Win3X.
    I thought I told you my secret to finding the TR Community Scoreboard???
    I turned into a "stalker", added Sonja to my list of contacts, then on Friday mornings I check to see if she has finished her morning coffee and posted the Scoreboard! Works like a charm, as long as Carnivore doesn't flag me as a terrorist stalking redneck, I'm in like Flynn!

+
    0 Votes
    HAL 9000 Moderator

Wiz Wizenated Bing by typing Google in the search box.

That will break the Internet even worse than Googling Google.

Col :^0

+
    0 Votes

yup

i'm one of Soni's stalkers too... lol

• +
    0 Votes

happy Friday to you and all the good members of TR (well, and to the bad ones as well )lol

+
    1 Votes

"Everybody's working for the weekend!" That's my theme song for today, hehe!
    Ya'll have a goodun now, ya hear!

+
    0 Votes
    HAL 9000 Moderator

Or should that read Morning. I actually think that the first try was right here though. :^0

And I've just found TR Community Scoreboard. Even Google couldn't find it as I've been trying since Friday. :_|

Must be that Wiz broke the Internet again by Goggling Google.

Anyway Thanks Soni I needed this.

Col

+
    1 Votes

Go ahead, everyone else does too, hehe...but not by Goggling Google!
    I think I DuckDuckGo'd one too many times! At the present, there is only ONE Google service that I use...Google Groups, and that is for my moderating duties at ZDNet, and some here at TR. If there were another way, I'd jump on it...Google has this habit of continually asking me for my "mobile phone number", errr...no, sorry Google, but that only goes out to select people on a need to know basis...I can remember my password, thank you very much! If there is a password that is proving challenging to remember, I use...are you ready for it...ZDNet Password Pro! Hehe...some 17 years now, ever since Win3X.
    I thought I told you my secret to finding the TR Community Scoreboard???
    I turned into a "stalker", added Sonja to my list of contacts, then on Friday mornings I check to see if she has finished her morning coffee and posted the Scoreboard! Works like a charm, as long as Carnivore doesn't flag me as a terrorist stalking redneck, I'm in like Flynn!

+
    0 Votes
    HAL 9000 Moderator

Wiz Wizenated Bing by typing Google in the search box.

That will break the Internet even worse than Googling Google.

Col :^0

+
    0 Votes

yup

i'm one of Soni's stalkers too... lol