jonc2011 - 26
gene.edge - 24

TR members with the most Votes Up in the Q&A forum
OH Smeg - 7
wizard57m-cnet and Elteto - 3

Spam busters
Deadly Ernest - 5
Who Am I Really, cmiller5400, and Palmetto_CharlieSpencer - 1

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

39 total posts (Page 1 of 4)   01 | 02 | 03 | 04   Next
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

thanks Soni

by PurpleSkys In reply to TR Community scoreboard f ...

and good morning to you :) you're up and at it early....hope you have a most spantabulous weekend ....and a great weekend to all the good TR folks!

Collapse -

What's gone wrong Soni?

by OH Smeg In reply to TR Community scoreboard f ...

SWMBO would say something like did you wet the bed and had to get up because it's really early for this to be posted, only 21.00 hours here on the Eastern Seaboard of AU. Of course because I'm NICE I would never say anything like that.

If I was to dig out my International Clock I could even see what time it was in Louisville but I'm really Lazy and it's buried on my desk. :0

Regardless I'm not complaining but I would suggest Keep up the good work this makes my Friday Nights almost bearable. :^0

Though I still was not early enough to be the first one to give you a Up Vote. ]:)

edited to add Seems that I don't type fast enough either because when I started this there where no posts and just the one Vote Up, when I clicked on Submit this was the third second post and the 3 Vote Up. So do you have a Hot Line to Purple and get her to post as soon as you do to feel Important? :_|

Col

Collapse -

time

by PurpleSkys In reply to What's gone wrong Soni?

well it was shortly after 8am here in Nova Scotia and I think Louisville runs about an hour behind us, so that would make it around 7am where Soni is at...I think...

edit to add: Col, believe me, if I had a choice, I wouldn't be up so early either...but Miss Sarah insists :-0 . Also add the fact that my oldest daughter is living with us now and I have to drive her about 15 miles to her job...makes for a sleepy Purple. Oh, and I'm a trained typist, I don't expect the average person to keep up to me . And besides...Soni is important...isn't she? :)

Collapse -

Thanks for having my back

by Sonja Thompson Staff In reply to time

It's difficult keeping Hal 9000 in line

Collapse -

always

by PurpleSkys In reply to Thanks for having my back

hehehehe us girls gotta stick together

Collapse -

Hey, Sonja, Hal's easy to keep in line,

by Deadly Ernest In reply to Thanks for having my back

just tell if he leaves the line he has to go to the back and the free beer will probably have run out before he gets near the front.

Collapse -

Bad News DE

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to Hey, Sonja, Hal's easy to ...

I don't drink. I used to have a Competition License well 2 actually both Car and Bike Licenses you get done for DUI while holding either of those let alone both and it's Bankruptcy Court for Bringing The Sport Into Disrepute. Well of course if you are a Big name which I never was you could get away with it as like when Allen Jones got done for DUI while being F1 Champion they didn't even slap his wrists but little people like me would have got thousand of $ in fines and had the licenses suspended for a long time. I couldn't afford for that to happen.

Of course the down side to all that is when you get stopped by the COPS for a Random Breath Test at 11.00 hours and are asked when you last drank any Alcohol. Saying I had a Glass of Champers at my sisters wedding 18 odd years ago makes the COPS think you are taking the Pi$$. I try to avoid saying things like that and just say I don't drink under normal circumstances.

Of course if anyone was to offer me some Rocket Fuel that's not Normal Circumstances.

Besides how can I Grow Old Disgracefully if every one thinks I'm Nice? :^0

Col [/maniacal laughter]

Collapse -

Early bird gets the worm

by Sonja Thompson Staff In reply to What's gone wrong Soni?

Not that I particularly LIKE worms.... unless I'm fishing....

Collapse -

No Comment on the Grounds that Self incrimination is not required or legal

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to Early bird gets the worm

But if I was to say

GAGH

Collapse -

Good work, Sonja!

Have a great weekend everyone! We're expecting cooler weather, and a
good chance of some rain. Why shucks, I even survived another anniversary
of my 29th birthday...things are looking up!

Back to Community Forum
39 total posts (Page 1 of 4)   01 | 02 | 03 | 04   Next

General Discussion Forums