General discussion

TR Community scoreboard for August 2, 2013

By Sonja Thompson Staff ·
Tags: Community
All of the reports that I previously used for the Community scoreboard no longer work with the redesign. However, I filed a few requests to get the stats back up and running. I'll follow up and resume these weekly postings as soon as possible.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

20 total posts (Page 1 of 2)   01 | 02   Next
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Well lets see if this posts

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to TR Community scoreboard f ...

Have a great weekend Soni and everyone else.

Collapse -

Howdy folks...

by Jellimonsta In reply to TR Community scoreboard f ...

Long time no talk. I just started a new job in Boulder, CO this week as a number of you no doubt know. It seems whenever I start a new gig I drop by with intent to post more frequently. It hasn't worked that way for a few years has it? Anyway, hope you are all well. :)

Collapse -

Jelimonsta in Boulder - ranked nation's 4th best 'city for hippies'

by maxwell edison In reply to Howdy folks...

This is very close to my neck of the woods, Jellimonsta. I was just there in Boulder a few weeks ago to stock-up on one of my favorite coffee blends - at Peppercorns on Pearl Street. Don't like Boulder politics, but I fit right in with all the other old hippies up there.

Send me an email, Jeli, and I'll drop in and buy you a cup (or a beer). Always looking for an excuse to take the (slightly longer) Boulder Canyon route through that fine city on my way home from Blackhawk or Central City. (But the window is closing fast; the house is sold, and in a mere 10 days, I'm moving to a destination yet to be determined.)

Maxwell_t_edison at yahoo dot com.

Collapse -

Welcome back Jelli!

by GSG In reply to TR Community scoreboard f ...

If this post actually works, I'll say welcome back, Jelli! As you can see there's been a site re-design that went live about 3 weeks ago, and it's presented some challenges, to say the least.

Collapse -

Thanks for the update Sonja

by Darryl~ Moderator In reply to TR Community scoreboard f ...

It looks like some things are starting to get straightened out :)

Collapse -

Happy Weekend Everyone!

I'm hoping this posts, and only once too! Thank you Sonja! Coffee? [_]3 I think I've drank
about a pot and a half today, hehe!

Collapse -

thanks Soni

by PurpleSkys In reply to TR Community scoreboard f ...

happy weekend everyone...and for those of you that may have left me birthday wishes during the "site upgrade" (cough cough), thank you....unfortunately, I was unable to read or reply to anyone. It was indeed a good birthday day though :)

Big welcome back hugs to JelliMonsta :) and congrats on the new job!!

Collapse -

Well just in case this works

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to thanks Soni

Hippo Burfday Purps.

Bit late but nothing worked previously so does that mean that your Birthday never happened?

Col [/Maniacal Laughter]

Collapse -

one can only wish Col

by PurpleSkys In reply to Well just in case this wo ...

birthdays happen regardless...or we would just grow older without 'em lol...and thank you :)

Collapse -

Does it matter, Soni?

by NickNielsen In reply to TR Community scoreboard f ...

I'm not sure there were that many comments posted over the last week anyway!

(Yes, there's a lot of snark, but my frustration level is fairly high right now. Not just the site, other things too. Should even out in the next day or so.)

Back to Community Forum
20 total posts (Page 1 of 2)   01 | 02   Next

General Discussion Forums