Discussions

TR Community scoreboard for January 27, 2012

+
3 Votes

TR Community scoreboard for January 27, 2012

Sonja Thompson Staff
Here are the TR community stats for the past week:

TR members with the most total posts on the forums
Due to the proliferation of spam on the site this past week, none of our legitimate user numbers made the list. We apologize for any inconvenience.

TR members with the most Votes Up in the Discussions forum
Sterling ???Chip??? Camden - 94
BALTHOR - 45
AnsuGisalas - 44
apotheon - 43
mudpuppy1 - 33

TR members with the most Votes Up in the Q&A forum
robo_dev - 10
SmartAceWOLF - 4
PurpleSkys, tcavadias, and oldbaritone - 2

Spam busters
Palmetto and JamesRL - 9
Hal 9000 - 8
wizard57m, Michael Jay, and Keighlar - 2

Also, birthday wishes to Jellimonsta, Palmetto, and Bizzo! :)
  • +
    0 Votes
    PurpleSkys Moderator

....I know how busy you are this week .

I do have to admit my surprise for making the votes up this week.... :)

Happy birthday Jelli, Palmy, and Blizzo....hope you all have/had a fantabulous day !!

+
    0 Votes
    HAL 9000 Moderator

Great to see that the Spam Makers have been busy. Also that the Top 100 is such a great representation of the Power Users.

However I did honestly expect to see Tammies Name in the List of high Posters to the Q&A if nothing else. She must be positively swimming in Spam.

And Harpo Burfday to the Burfday Boys this week.

Col

+
    0 Votes

Been a busy first month of the year for me, luckily not as much spam going on!
    We've got our little store ready for Valentine's Day, chocolates in stock, both
    boxed and individual, not your everyday big discount store variety either!
    Lot's of stuffed animals, cards, jewelry...Mrs Wiz takes Valentine's seriously!
    I've been busy doing my pharmacist thing...been a lot of bronchitis going around
    our little town. Think my next big project will be to update my old website, put
    up some pictures of the store, even though most of my business comes from
    word of mouth, as the population gets a bit more connected I want to offer every
    possible method of getting in touch with me I can (I keep a phone number listed
    for emergency after-hours service). So it was quite a relief not to have so much
    junk posted on the forums and Q&A this past couple of weeks.
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend! C U L8R! Wiz

+
    0 Votes
    NickNielsen Moderator

Now that everybody can find TR, the spammers have descended upon the site... :-(

+
    0 Votes
    Michael Jay

And kudos to Tammy, she must be pulling her hair out with all these spammers.

+
    1 Votes
    Sonja Thompson Staff

I knew that, Michael, but my fingers didn't cooperate. Thanks, my friend. I've edited the original post.

• +
    0 Votes
    PurpleSkys Moderator

....I know how busy you are this week .

I do have to admit my surprise for making the votes up this week.... :)

Happy birthday Jelli, Palmy, and Blizzo....hope you all have/had a fantabulous day !!

+
    0 Votes
    HAL 9000 Moderator

Great to see that the Spam Makers have been busy. Also that the Top 100 is such a great representation of the Power Users.

However I did honestly expect to see Tammies Name in the List of high Posters to the Q&A if nothing else. She must be positively swimming in Spam.

And Harpo Burfday to the Burfday Boys this week.

Col

+
    0 Votes

Been a busy first month of the year for me, luckily not as much spam going on!
    We've got our little store ready for Valentine's Day, chocolates in stock, both
    boxed and individual, not your everyday big discount store variety either!
    Lot's of stuffed animals, cards, jewelry...Mrs Wiz takes Valentine's seriously!
    I've been busy doing my pharmacist thing...been a lot of bronchitis going around
    our little town. Think my next big project will be to update my old website, put
    up some pictures of the store, even though most of my business comes from
    word of mouth, as the population gets a bit more connected I want to offer every
    possible method of getting in touch with me I can (I keep a phone number listed
    for emergency after-hours service). So it was quite a relief not to have so much
    junk posted on the forums and Q&A this past couple of weeks.
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend! C U L8R! Wiz

+
    0 Votes
    NickNielsen Moderator

Now that everybody can find TR, the spammers have descended upon the site... :-(

+
    0 Votes
    Michael Jay

And kudos to Tammy, she must be pulling her hair out with all these spammers.

+
    1 Votes
    Sonja Thompson Staff

I knew that, Michael, but my fingers didn't cooperate. Thanks, my friend. I've edited the original post.