Palmetto_CharlieSpencer – 35

TR members with the most Votes Up in the Q&A forum
    OH Smeg – 7
    SmartAceWOLF – 4
    RSmiedy, glen.harris, Michael Jay, GamerDad, and Robert Miles – 2

Spam busters
    CharlieSpencer_Palmetto – 27
    Slayer_, Mo16, simon.sheldon, and Mehul Bhai – 1

Also, wed like to wish a very happy birthday to TR members SinisterSlay and dcolbert!

All Comments

• Author
    Replies

thanks Soni :)

by purpleskys ·

In reply to TR Community scoreboard for March 8, 2013

fabulous weekend to you and yours and all the good TR folks 🙂

happy birthday SinisterSlay and dcolbert! hope you both have the bestest birthday days !!

Happy Birthday Slayer and DColbert…

by Wizard57M-TR ·

Hope you get all the cake and ice cream you could ever want!
      Thank you Sonja…Happy Weekend everyone…
      And don’t forget, for a lot of us, we lose an hour of party time, errrrr,
      “sleep”, Sunday morning at 2 AM, spring it forward to 3 AM!!!
      Wiz 😉

What’s gone wrong this week?

by hal 9000 ·

I don’t post that much and I certainly don’t get that many Down Votes as everyone ignores me. 😀

Anyway Hippo Burfday DC and SS.

Col ]:)

It’s a beautiful day

by gsg ·

Sun shining, 60 degrees, and here I sit, stuck at work all weekend performing an upgrade. It’s long stretches of boredom with breaks of frantic work in between.

I guess I could get a jump on my continuing work week next week by doing some maintenance and configurations that I was planning on doing next week.

Well if this makes you feel better

by hal 9000 ·

In reply to It’s a beautiful day

It’s wet and not much fun outside, been that way for days now with only little gaps of Sun Shine thrown in to screw with our minds and to let you know you got to the petrol station at the wrong time while you are pouring fuel into the car and standing in the rain under what passed for weather protection at those places.

Today is supposed to be my Play Day and I’m sitting in front of my work station doing House Cleaning.

I really need a life honestly has anyone seen anyone selling one recently?

Col

It’s now rainy and I’m still at work

by gsg ·

In reply to Well if this makes you feel better

We’ve been in a 2 year drought, and we’re finally getting significant rain.

I REALLY need a life. I’m back at work, continuing the upgrade. I hope we get out of here at a decent time. I also need some good rest.

Bright and sunny at the moment

by hal 9000 ·

In reply to It’s now rainy and I’m still at work

But then an hour ago it was pouring down so much so that the gutters here where overflowing.

Unfortunately here we have recently had floods and it’s still raining. Once upon a time we used to have grass on the yards but now that has all died off and the green covering is algae which needs mowing more often than the grass. No it’s not quite that bad yet but there are areas of the lawn here that have drowned because of the rain which is at the moment never ending. Now it’s staring to go dark so the clouds are rolling in again. The sun shine is just to confuse and give you [b]A False Sense of Hope.[/b]

At the moment the rain is heavy enough to keep things waterlogged but not heavy enough to cause anything more than some very localized flooding in the low lying areas that always flood when there is anything heaver than the output of a garden hose for more than 6 seconds.

No real disruption unless you want to ride a bike over the dedicated Bike Paths in the low lying areas. OH and the ducks are not overly happy with the rain as they have to decamp from the streams when they start flowing too fast. The Scrub Turkeys have now got used to constantly wet feet and large pools of water everywhere they go. 😉

Col

Viewing 3 reply threads