jesfr, john.a.wills, and haxdnoob - 3
j9523johnp and mwilliams306 - 2

TR members with the most Votes Up in the Discussions forum
wizard57m-cnet - 2

TR members with the most Votes Up in the Q&A forum
wizard57m-cnet - 3
Hal 9000 - 2
smp4488, didgeye, and Galaxy4643 - 1

We’d also like to wish a very happy birthday to TR Managing Editor Toni Bowers and TR member NetMan1988!

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

15 total posts (Page 2 of 2)   Prev   01 | 02
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Well when I try to post without Compatibility Mode

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to Also there is something s ...

I get Strange things happening. But I now have a long list of Paused Downloads sitting in a Que several with every post and what made things interesting was with a answer to a question I got the post repeated 7 or 8 times all with a 2 second time between each post.

May we all live in interesting times.

Collapse -

By golly...

by Wizard57M In reply to Also there is something s ...

I found my lost login information for just "Wizard57M"!!! Hadn't been able to use that since around 2004 or so...the email service I used went belly up...the old P166 with DOS/Win95 had an old version of ZDNet Password Pro, 16 bit, and there it was! Testing to see if I can post with it, hehe!

Collapse -

To clarify...

by Wizard57M In reply to TR Community scoreboard f ...

I used the member name "Wizard57M" to post, instead of "wizard57m-cnet", things could really get confusing! I haven't tried posting with the old P166 yet...YET! It probably could, if I used a bit newer browser, not sure though, Win95 hasn't had many new browsers made, might could get Opera 10.10??? It has Opera 8.54, as well as IE501...why shucks, might even boot it up into DOS, and give Arachne a run, but I doubt that will post, since nobody put together a JavaScript interpreter for DOS, and most of the new sites are heavily script based...but who knows! I used to access a few JavaScript driven email sites, but had to use a little trick to get them, hehe! Anyway...kind of neat to have my old nick on the post! :)

Collapse -

Now Wiz don't get carried away

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to To clarify...

The men in the white coats may be taking a closer look than usual as you used the naughty word Windows.

Collapse -

That's why I keep a couple of white coats close at hand!

That way I can blend in, they think I'm one of them! What would probably raise and eyebrow is the use of Win95!! Let alone DOS...that might push THEM over the edge! :)

Back to Community Forum
15 total posts (Page 2 of 2)   Prev   01 | 02

General Discussion Forums