Discussion on:

Welcome to the new Community site for TechRepublic!

Message 31 of 73

View entire thread
1 Votes

Let me itemize the ways -- the "Discussions" links don't work by clicking on them; I must right-click the link and select "Open Link in New Tab." (Browser: Firefox - up to date v22) If I click on the links under "Explore" and "Services," nothing happens, as above in "Discussions," unless I right-click and "Open Link in New Tab." My name doesn't show at the upper right corner, like I am not logged in; then, when I click on the silhouette up there, I am taken to the login page, where I see that I am "logged in." I have saved articles in the "5 things" series, such as "5 portable antivirus and antimalware tools," and all I see are the images to click on. No more link to "view this as a post in the "5 things" blog. No dates/times on the postings; why not? This helped me see the context of the messages by when they were posted (recently or two years ago.) Please, polish this site up and make it a pleasure to visit again, because these changes are forcing me to consider not coming here at all.