Question

• Creator
    Topic

why won’t dell imaging toolbox v305 print copies?

by dinkey ·

Hello, I have a dell v305 printer. I’m using the dell imaging toolbox to make a copy. It scans the document okay no problem but when I click on Copy now for it to print a copy it does nothing. The little printer icon flashes for about 1/2 a second then disappears. Uninstalled and reinstalled the printer drivers/software got the same problem. Installed with the same disk to another PC and everything works fine. The printer prints just fine and I’m able to scan a document and save it to the computer just not copy the document and print from the computer. What might be interfering with the copy now function any ideas?

All Answers

• Author
    Replies

Clarifications

by dinkey ·

In reply to why won’t dell imaging toolbox v305 print copies?

Clarifications

Not sure,

by Wizard57M-TR ·

In reply to why won’t dell imaging toolbox v305 print copies?

since I don’t have access to this printer or software…BUT, on my Lexmark printer,
      there is a little button on the top that switches the printer from sort of a “standalone”
      copier to “connected to computer” copier…I’ve inadvertently hit that button a couple
      of times, and then the printer wouldn’t print a scanned document. First time it happened
      I looked for several minutes before figuring out I’d hit the button when placing the
      original document on the scanner bed.

Viewing 1 reply thread