General discussion

Windows 2000 Professional Exam

By dmayn1988 ·
Has anyone taken this exam? Just curious on your thoughts. Supposively the tests are suppose to be a lot harder. If you have taken their previous exams did you notice a difference?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Medium tough but kind of odd...

by SBWorks In reply to Windows 2000 Professional ...

I took the test in December and passed it and I have to say it wasn't THAT tough but they seemed to have done a few things to sort of toss you around. This is the firt Microsoft test I've taken, however, so I don't know if it is really harder.

The test would bounce from "you are in a WAN situation with 500 stations and ..." brain cruncher for one question to a "You installed a bad driver, do you (a) unistall the driver, (b) buy a new computer, (c) reformat the hard drive" question. It kind of makes you wonder if they are trying to trick you.

Now, I just passed the Server test and that was harder than the Pro test. Next - network infrastructure (not really looking forward to that at the moment......)

Collapse -

W2K Pro in comparsion to NT 4.0 workstat

by tekhead79 In reply to Windows 2000 Professional ...

In comparison to NT 4.0 workstation the W2K pro exam is more difficult. Look out for more specific answers than on the workstation exam. The best advice I can give you for the exam is, remember all that information on remote system deployment over the network. Good Luck

Back to IT Employment Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

General Discussion Forums