General discussion

• Creator
    Topic

Ye gads

by shellbot ·

The tumbleweeds are a rolling through here!

So, what I miss??

I see Jaq is feeling better, yay 🙂
    Any other gossip?

Shellbot
    (also answers to Granbot!)

All Comments

• Author
    Replies

ummm

by purpleskys ·

In reply to Ye gads

not much really…lots of spam busting…there has been a couple of water cooler discussions on what happened at Sandy Hook School in Conneticut. Otherwise, it’s generally calm.

I saw you became a grandma, congrats!! None of our kids are at that point in their lives quite yet, but the idea of hearing grandma or nanny makes me a little excited.

I’m still job hunting 🙁 it’s a little depressing though; every job I apply for has loads of other folks applying for the same jobs, even the ones at Tim Horton’s and McDonald’s…sigh…I had an application for a sub position with our local school board accepted; just have to fill in some paper work and have criminal record check and child abuse registry check done and I should be good to go 🙂 . It’s not much, but it’s a start.

How’s you and the family?

Ya

by shellbot ·

In reply to ummm

Sandy Hook is so sad 🙁

Fingers crossed on the job hun! A start is good, it could lead to other things. As they say, its always easier to get a job when you have a job.

I’m back working, so can’t access FB in work, hence why I should have the time to come around here now, haha!

Doing good, family good. Can’t complain really. The whole grandma thing is friggin awesome, I highly recommend it 😀

thanks

by purpleskys ·

In reply to Ya

I’m hoping something comes along soon, i’ve put out so many resumes, it hurts. Glad to hear you’re working, hope you like it 🙂 , or it’s at least tolerable…lol…

Sandy Hook is just heart breaking; I have a hard time watching the news stories on it or reading any of the stories without crying, it’s just too overwhelmingly sad for me. I hope everyday that the families that have to live with this for the rest of their lives find the strength to do so.

Shelly!

by charliespencer ·

In reply to Ye gads

I don’t think you’ve missed much. The hot tech topics center around Windows 8; the hot one at the Cooler is gun control.

Same old same old.

Hiya Palmy!

by shellbot ·

In reply to Shelly!

No matter how much things change, they always stay the same 🙂

How you doin?

OH and as Palmy has not been

by hal 9000 ·

In reply to Hiya Palmy!

Slapped about at all lately I believe that his Brain Damage is beginning to recover.

Lately he’s been completely different to what I expect from him normally. Honest. 😉

Also good to see you back. But that nasty woman with the Shovel has not been around here much so Palmy feels safe for the time being. 😀

Col

Tsk tsk

by shellbot ·

In reply to OH and as Palmy has not been

I suppose no one’s keeping you guys in check on here.. disgraceful!

Gonna have to make some changes … ]:)

Col,

by charliespencer ·

In reply to OH and as Palmy has not been

you are cordially invited to ingest feces and simulate canine vocalizations toward the primary natural satellite.

“…and bark at the moon.”

I like

by shellbot ·

In reply to Col,

how your such a gentleman Palmy 🙂

And I rest my case

by hal 9000 ·

In reply to Col,

OK Shelly see how Palmy has changed?

Col :^0

That’s a good question.

by seanferd ·

In reply to Ye gads

And I have no answers!

Hiya.

I’ve not been around

by gsg ·

In reply to Ye gads

Due to all spare time being spent studying for a certification exam.

Viewing 3 reply threads