Questions

2003/Citrix/PDF issue

+
0 Votes

2003/Citrix/PDF issue

Hi Guys,

Im setting up a 64bit 2003 server that will run Citrix (and various published apps).

It works ok except when it comes to using Amyuni PDF converter.

When someone needs to create/email a pdf they will login through citrix, goto word and print to the PDF creator. Except that this doesn't seem to work anymore and gives out numerous different error messages.

Any ideas?
  • +
    0 Votes
    bart777

I would bet that Amyuni doesn't have a 64bit driver for the printer that it needs to create.

Adobe has the same issue. They do not support the 64 bit OS yet. I had to reinstall the server as 32 bit so that the primary applications would work.

I know that isn't the answer you wanted but I would check with the vendor first. They may have an update for the software. Adobe STILL doesn't. Grrr.

• +
    0 Votes
    bart777

I would bet that Amyuni doesn't have a 64bit driver for the printer that it needs to create.

Adobe has the same issue. They do not support the 64 bit OS yet. I had to reinstall the server as 32 bit so that the primary applications would work.

I know that isn't the answer you wanted but I would check with the vendor first. They may have an update for the software. Adobe STILL doesn't. Grrr.