Questions

about password removal on toshiba satellite l755 M1KU Part number=PSK2YE

+
0 Votes

about password removal on toshiba satellite l755 M1KU Part number=PSK2YE

asimjan_uet
please help me out i have toshiba satellite l755 m1ku laptop it has supervisor password on it everything in the bios are dimmed and cant be access i remove the cmos battery but only time is reset password remains please let me clear about the jumper that where it is located so that i may reset the all bios ..supervisor password my own basis please i need the picture of the said location on my toshiba somebody please help me thanks
  • +
    1 Votes

you may want to contact Toshiba if that's the case, they will help you after proof of ownership

+
    0 Votes
    asimjan_uet

no its toshiba laptop

+
    0 Votes

I think I said that...contact Toshiba regardless with proof of ownership of said laptop; they will help you. Otherwise, what Wizard states below applies

+
    0 Votes
    HAL 9000 Moderator

As Toshiba doesn't play well with others you need to take this to a Authorized Toshiba Service Agent to have it repaired.

You also need to know that several Models of Toshiba set their own BIOS Passwords and as Toshiba doesn't share their Service Manuals with Outsiders they have locked up any possibility of others offering repairs.

Here you need to take the unit to a Authorized Toshiba Service Agent pay them what they demand and then start saving up to do it all over again when it resets a BIOS password again.

Col

+
    0 Votes

TR members do not assist in password recovery or removal.
    Do not respond to this thread.

We, the members of TechRepublic - A Resource for IT Professionals, will not assist anyone in the recovery/removal of lost passwords. You may have a legitimate reason to recover/remove a password. However, we cannot verify your motives and will therefore not assist anyone in what may be an attempt at gaining unauthorized access to a computer system. Due to the open nature of this forum, any assistance given to help circumvent security measures, even for legitimate purposes, would be available for unscrupulous individuals to use for illegitimate purposes. This is a risk that we, the members of TechRepublic, will not take. Please do not ask questions of this nature on TechRepublic.

If you have a legitimate need to circumvent a password scheme, please contact the vendor for the software / hardware and request their assistance. E.g. Windows XP password recovery/removal issues should be taken up with Microsoft's technical support, Phoenix BIOS password recovery/removal issues should be taken up with Phoenix Technologies, hard drive password recovery/removal should be taken up with the manufacturer of the hard drive, etc...

To those viewing this post: Please DO NOT respond any further to this thread.

This template has been released under the GNU public license and you are encouraged to use it as a standard reply for questions of similar nature, provided that you make any modifications available to other users.

• +
    1 Votes

you may want to contact Toshiba if that's the case, they will help you after proof of ownership

+
    0 Votes
    asimjan_uet

no its toshiba laptop

+
    0 Votes

I think I said that...contact Toshiba regardless with proof of ownership of said laptop; they will help you. Otherwise, what Wizard states below applies

+
    0 Votes
    HAL 9000 Moderator

As Toshiba doesn't play well with others you need to take this to a Authorized Toshiba Service Agent to have it repaired.

You also need to know that several Models of Toshiba set their own BIOS Passwords and as Toshiba doesn't share their Service Manuals with Outsiders they have locked up any possibility of others offering repairs.

Here you need to take the unit to a Authorized Toshiba Service Agent pay them what they demand and then start saving up to do it all over again when it resets a BIOS password again.

Col

+
    0 Votes

TR members do not assist in password recovery or removal.
    Do not respond to this thread.

We, the members of TechRepublic - A Resource for IT Professionals, will not assist anyone in the recovery/removal of lost passwords. You may have a legitimate reason to recover/remove a password. However, we cannot verify your motives and will therefore not assist anyone in what may be an attempt at gaining unauthorized access to a computer system. Due to the open nature of this forum, any assistance given to help circumvent security measures, even for legitimate purposes, would be available for unscrupulous individuals to use for illegitimate purposes. This is a risk that we, the members of TechRepublic, will not take. Please do not ask questions of this nature on TechRepublic.

If you have a legitimate need to circumvent a password scheme, please contact the vendor for the software / hardware and request their assistance. E.g. Windows XP password recovery/removal issues should be taken up with Microsoft's technical support, Phoenix BIOS password recovery/removal issues should be taken up with Phoenix Technologies, hard drive password recovery/removal should be taken up with the manufacturer of the hard drive, etc...

To those viewing this post: Please DO NOT respond any further to this thread.

This template has been released under the GNU public license and you are encouraged to use it as a standard reply for questions of similar nature, provided that you make any modifications available to other users.