Questions

Binding Arraylist to Datagridview in vb.net 2008

+
0 Votes

Binding Arraylist to Datagridview in vb.net 2008

armaloba
Hi everyone,

I need help. I'm creating a simple contact form application in vb.net 2008. I'm using an arraylist to store all my contacts and display the contacts in a datagridview. So far the application is working fine and I can see the contacts stored in the arraylist on my datagrid, but my problem is when I quit the application (i.e. when I close the window) and run the application again, my datagrid is empty and I can't see any record on it. If I enter a new record, the record is bound to the datagrid, but the existing records are not there.
What is likely to be the problem? I really need your help guys as this is a project I have to submit very soon.
Kind Regards
  • +
    0 Votes
    armaloba

Hi everyone,

How do I navigate through a contact form to retrieve (or display) the previous record, next record, last record and first record in vb.net 2008? All I need is a sample of code for achieving this and a clear explanation.
    Kind Regards

• +
    0 Votes
    armaloba

Hi everyone,

How do I navigate through a contact form to retrieve (or display) the previous record, next record, last record and first record in vb.net 2008? All I need is a sample of code for achieving this and a clear explanation.
    Kind Regards