Questions

Blank message body but visible attachments in Outlook 2003 using DAMO

+
0 Votes

Blank message body but visible attachments in Outlook 2003 using DAMO

petr.smolka
Hi,
I wonder if you'd be able to help me 'cause I'm close to be furious. :((

I've installed DAMO (Domino Access for Microsft Outlook) for one of our users (Win XP SP2 en). It worked for 14 days and allegedly suddenly without any setting anything it stopped work properly. User can see only attachments but not message body, it's empty!!! In Inbox view I can see the size of messages but I can see the message itself.
I've applied the newest MS patches, SP2 for for MS Outlook as I read somewhere but without change.
Have you someone experienced this strange thing?
Do you have some solution?

Reinstalling DAMO - no change.
Reinstalling MS Office 2003 - no change.

I hope there is somewhere on the NET someone really experienced to help me!!!!!!

Thank you in advance.

PeS
  • +
    0 Votes
    info

Hi,

I have the same problem since last week (April 10) after a Domino server upgrade. The only thing I know is that the message are now formatted in HTML. That does not make sence but it's the only difference I see with previous messages. I installes SP3 without any change and was preparing to reinstall DAMO when I read your thread. Have you had any chance with the problem so far? For the moment I'm back using the Notes client but that only a temporary fix as far as I'm concern.

Thanks

Marc-Andre

+
    0 Votes
    yann.godest

I used to have the same problem. I've solved it by the following steps :

1. Desactive Inotes COM Add-in, in Tools\Options\Other Tab\ General - Advanced Options\COM Complements

2. Restart Outlook

3. Reactivate Inotes COM Add-in

4. Restart Outlook & re-sync with Lotus Notes

• +
    0 Votes
    info

Hi,

I have the same problem since last week (April 10) after a Domino server upgrade. The only thing I know is that the message are now formatted in HTML. That does not make sence but it's the only difference I see with previous messages. I installes SP3 without any change and was preparing to reinstall DAMO when I read your thread. Have you had any chance with the problem so far? For the moment I'm back using the Notes client but that only a temporary fix as far as I'm concern.

Thanks

Marc-Andre

+
    0 Votes
    yann.godest

I used to have the same problem. I've solved it by the following steps :

1. Desactive Inotes COM Add-in, in Tools\Options\Other Tab\ General - Advanced Options\COM Complements

2. Restart Outlook

3. Reactivate Inotes COM Add-in

4. Restart Outlook & re-sync with Lotus Notes