Questions

connect my Dell Inspiron N114Z to a monitor

Tags:
+
0 Votes

connect my Dell Inspiron N114Z to a monitor

mirits
Please help :
how can I connect my Dell Inspiron N114Z to a monitor / projector?

this laptop does not have a VGA card. I got a HDMI - VGA adapter but the computer and monitor do nor recognize each other .

thanks , Mi
  • +
    0 Votes
    OH Smeg

To look at the owners manual for this unit but what is required here is to Switch the Monitor to the External Monitor from the internal one. So plug in the Monitor/Projector and then with the specified Key Combination press the keys and it will switch to the external Display.

If you don't have a Owners Manual you can download one from the Dell Web Site when it's back up to find out the Key Combination that this unit requires. Of course if the Adapter Lead has drivers with it you'll need to install those first.

Col

+
    0 Votes
    mirits

thanks for your response . i did that of course , but the computer does not identify any input . I need another cable , but can't figure out which

• +
    0 Votes
    OH Smeg

To look at the owners manual for this unit but what is required here is to Switch the Monitor to the External Monitor from the internal one. So plug in the Monitor/Projector and then with the specified Key Combination press the keys and it will switch to the external Display.

If you don't have a Owners Manual you can download one from the Dell Web Site when it's back up to find out the Key Combination that this unit requires. Of course if the Adapter Lead has drivers with it you'll need to install those first.

Col

+
    0 Votes
    mirits

thanks for your response . i did that of course , but the computer does not identify any input . I need another cable , but can't figure out which