Tags:
+
0 Votes

email address

reggiekeene
Where do I change my email address in tech republic
  • +
    2 Votes

At the top right of the a page here at TR, if you are logged in, you'll notice a group of
    "tabs", one of which reads "My Account"..., hover your pointer over that and a drop
    down menu will display, highlight "My Profile" and click. This brings up a summary
    page of your information. At the left side, there should be a little box with your name
    and "member since" along with an "Edit Profile" button...click on the Edit Profile. This
    will bring up a page with your information listed under two tabs...one labeled Contact
    Info, the other Profile Info...Click on Contact Info...there is where you can change your
    email address, displayed name, etc.
    Hopefully this still works anyhow.
    Wizard57M
    wizard57m-cnet
    TR Moderator

• +
    2 Votes

At the top right of the a page here at TR, if you are logged in, you'll notice a group of
    "tabs", one of which reads "My Account"..., hover your pointer over that and a drop
    down menu will display, highlight "My Profile" and click. This brings up a summary
    page of your information. At the left side, there should be a little box with your name
    and "member since" along with an "Edit Profile" button...click on the Edit Profile. This
    will bring up a page with your information listed under two tabs...one labeled Contact
    Info, the other Profile Info...Click on Contact Info...there is where you can change your
    email address, displayed name, etc.
    Hopefully this still works anyhow.
    Wizard57M
    wizard57m-cnet
    TR Moderator