Questions

Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2007

+
0 Votes

Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2007

I have a system that is running Outlook 2007 and will connect to Exchange 2003 for about 2 hours and then will no longer see the server. If I create a new profile then it will connect again just fine. I am not able to connect or regain a connection with the existing profile. Has anyone found a solution to this?

Thanks
  • +
    0 Votes
    paulo.desouza

I am also having this issue on a couple of computers I have installed Outlook 2007 on. I have tried different "performance" KB articles from Microsoft and made sure my computers were updated properly with their Microsoft updates. I have been googling for hours now and this is the first post that actually states the same issue as mine. Is there anyone who can lend us a hand on this one...

+
    0 Votes
    alexey

We also have this issue. Is is happening when suddenly wireless connection dissapearing on all Vista computers. Than Outlook2007 can not reestablish connection to Exchange 2003. I was also trying to search... unfortunatly can not find a solution. Also need help from someone...

• +
    0 Votes
    paulo.desouza

I am also having this issue on a couple of computers I have installed Outlook 2007 on. I have tried different "performance" KB articles from Microsoft and made sure my computers were updated properly with their Microsoft updates. I have been googling for hours now and this is the first post that actually states the same issue as mine. Is there anyone who can lend us a hand on this one...

+
    0 Votes
    alexey

We also have this issue. Is is happening when suddenly wireless connection dissapearing on all Vista computers. Than Outlook2007 can not reestablish connection to Exchange 2003. I was also trying to search... unfortunatly can not find a solution. Also need help from someone...