Questions

Getting Certified with CCNP and MCSE 2003

Tags:
+
0 Votes

Getting Certified with CCNP and MCSE 2003

kseannng
I have a question regarding these certifications.

Currently, I have an expired CCNA and I know you can renew your certification by taking another Cisco exam. I am going to take 642-811 has anyone taken the exam. Does it have more interaction exams like the CCNA. What would be a good study guide. Any suggestions on achieving the CCNP.

Also, I am currently MCSA 2000, I would like to get MCSE 2003. Does my MCSA 2000 certification count towards my MCSE 2003. Any suggestions on what exam to take.

THanks,
  • +
    0 Votes

ah

CG IT

if you have an expired CCNA then you should go to Cisco's certification site and find out what the requirements are. Typically to renew your CCNA you have to take the CCNA exam. You can take the entire exam in one shot 640-801 or 2 exams the 640-811 and 640-821 but then as a CCNA, expired or no, you should know that.

The CCNP is an additional 4 exams. also see the Cisco Certification site for the exam requirements.

Also for your MCSA visit the Microsoft MCT member site. There is a certification planner available.

• +
    0 Votes

ah

CG IT

if you have an expired CCNA then you should go to Cisco's certification site and find out what the requirements are. Typically to renew your CCNA you have to take the CCNA exam. You can take the entire exam in one shot 640-801 or 2 exams the 640-811 and 640-821 but then as a CCNA, expired or no, you should know that.

The CCNP is an additional 4 exams. also see the Cisco Certification site for the exam requirements.

Also for your MCSA visit the Microsoft MCT member site. There is a certification planner available.