Help me out, here

1 Votes

Help me out, here

"Scone" is not the word I want. It's something else. It's like an English Muffin, but more solid-like. Has holes in it, like caused by baking soda (?).

What am I looking for? They used to be sold where I shop. But, no more.

It's like the one-egg frying pan I'm looking for. I'm making progress on that, though.