Questions

How can I convert Lotus Notes to Outlook 2010

+
1 Votes

How can I convert Lotus Notes to Outlook 2010

scienceofryan
We were using a system that has Lotus Notes Workflow 6.5.1 on it pulling from a Domain that I believe also has Lotus Notes. The problem I have is that our new PC's have either Outlook 2010 or 2007 on them. Now as far as I can tell there isn?t a free way of pulling information down from the Lotus Notes domain on to an exchange domain without buying a program like ?SysTools? or ?DAMO? (made by DELL); However, I was told by a good friend that the new version of office can pull this information down from a lotus domain and convert the information without have to spend all that cash???? I can't back this up???
+
0 Votes
OH Smeg

Office 2007 or 2010 can import Lotus Notes into Outlook and have them readable but they convert them to a PST File when stored locally or whatever the new format is in 2010.

You can just save or export the Lotus Notes File and then import it to Outlook but you can not as I understand things use Outlook with an existing Lotus Notes distribution center.

This is just another of the associated costs of Upgrading to the newest M$ product.

Col

+
0 Votes
seina

Yes, the way is good but it needs more technical expertise and there is no guarantee of accuracy. as per as scienceofryan statement, i brought systools tool to get accuracy in migration.

www.convertlotusnotestooutlook.com/

+
0 Votes
marryuk

PST to NSF email migration application that will completely convert emails, contacts, calendar, tasks, journals and other items of MS Outlook PST files to Lotus Notes NSF files. this software supported MS Outlook: 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 and domino Lotus Notes: 6.5, 7.0, 8.0
give try for the demo :- http://www.systoolsdl.com/get.php?id=6

Read more:- http://www.convertpsttonsf.com/

+
0 Votes
seina

hello, you are giving non-related info that irritates to us and also wastes our time. The topic is related to migration from ibm lotus to microsoft outlook rather than outlook to lotus.

+
0 Votes
PurpleSkys Moderator

seina....marryuk's post is over a year old and the original question is over two years old, so I would thing the original poster has either solved their issue or at least moved on.

+
0 Votes
seina

Dear Purple,

You r absolutely right here, but think if any one come here to get the exact solution and the information is going just opposite then it is a bit tricky or leads time waste as happened with me exactly. Its not a matter of 1 year 2 year old question. As i know, forum is for any one. it might be mine query or yours.

+
0 Votes
markt8068

There is no tool to solve your queries as like freeware if you need to get easy solution for your Ques then you have to buy "Lotus Notes to Outlook Migration Tool"(http://www.seoclick.com/tools/lotus-notes-to-outlook-migration.html) which is easily helps to get back your entire NSF File database into Outlook.......

+
0 Votes
PurpleSkys Moderator

i'm sincerely hoping that the OP figured it out by now...it's only been 2 years