Questions

How do i add users to a domain on windows server 2003

Tags:
+
0 Votes

How do i add users to a domain on windows server 2003

Thurabred
Hi , I have installed the server 2003 SP2 package, completed. I have created my domain and activated. I can access the domain as an administrator from all 5 computers on the network. On active directory I have created users on the domain and set the password to reset after first logon. From the Windows Xp pc I logon with the new user, it prompts me to change my password, i do and when I change it it says that the domain is not yet available. Please help are there rights that i have to give the users as I have just created them.
  • +
    0 Votes
    SystemCheck

login the server with proper credentials, (your sbs server, and assuming the client end is connected to the right domain name) under administrative tools open "active directory users and computers", drill down to your domain name, drill down to My business, drill down to sbs users, create an OU, then on the right side click on create new user. if that dont work, sorry but then you got something typed wrong. let me know what you got.

• +
    0 Votes
    SystemCheck

login the server with proper credentials, (your sbs server, and assuming the client end is connected to the right domain name) under administrative tools open "active directory users and computers", drill down to your domain name, drill down to My business, drill down to sbs users, create an OU, then on the right side click on create new user. if that dont work, sorry but then you got something typed wrong. let me know what you got.