Questions

How do i add users to a domain on windows server 2003

Tags:
+
0 Votes

How do i add users to a domain on windows server 2003

Thurabred
Hi , I have installed the server 2003 SP2 package, completed. I have created my domain and activated. I can access the domain as an administrator from all 5 computers on the network. On active directory I have created users on the domain and set the password to reset after first logon. From the Windows Xp pc I logon with the new user, it prompts me to change my password, i do and when I change it it says that the domain is not yet available. Please help are there rights that i have to give the users as I have just created them.
  • +
    0 Votes
    markp24

After installing, click start-> all programs->administrator tools-> active directory users and computers,
    right click on users and choose new->user
    fill out the fields approriately.
    after you creat the user your should right click their entry under users, choose properties and go thru the tabs and setup the relevent information for that user.

• +
    0 Votes
    markp24

After installing, click start-> all programs->administrator tools-> active directory users and computers,
    right click on users and choose new->user
    fill out the fields approriately.
    after you creat the user your should right click their entry under users, choose properties and go thru the tabs and setup the relevent information for that user.