Questions

Answer for:

How do I COMPLETELY remove all spyware and set strongest security settings?

Message 22 of 39

View entire thread
+
1 Votes
pcrx_greg

The strongest security is only as good as its weakest link. I once told a client that his daughter's PC was infected because she never met a download that she didn't like. His response was that he bought the computer for her and she could do anything with it that whe wanted. Needless to say I quit trying to clean all the crap off her PC. I digress. All of the advice above is great and you need to write down all the suggestions and go through them making a list of the things you will try. As far as Apple computers are concerned, yes they do get virus infections. I read an article today, saying that there is a virus setting up a botnet on Macs. The virus experts estimate%www.techrepublic.com,000 Macs currently infected. Of the ****, almost half are in North America. Apple would like everybody to think that they are immune but their arrogance will only attract the virus authors to target them even more. Here is a link to one of the many articles on the Mac infection: http://arstechnica.com/apple/news/2012/04/new-analysis-backs-half-million-mac-infection-estimate.ars