Questions

How do I create a macro in Outlook 2003 to reply with standard text & send?

Tags:
+
0 Votes

How do I create a macro in Outlook 2003 to reply with standard text & send?

Steph009
Hi all
I'm looking for a code sample capable of allowing me to reply to selected emails with the same standard message each time and that will actually send it automatically too. I often get emails that need the same answer, and I think it will be easy for me not to write the same message again and again, or copy&paste the reply each time and click send. It should be possible I think to set up a macro in Outlook 2003 that can solve this issue. Can you help me with this "macro"?.
Thank you very much.
  • +
    0 Votes
    Shatal

I need this info 2. Anyone?

+
    0 Votes
    domromer

I had the same situation, whether a Macro is the most appropriate, I created different signatures with different texts and contents, and select the appropriate when creating or replying emails.
    Will find out about the macro thing, if I found something I will comment.

+
    0 Votes
    Steph009

Thanks - signatures: good tip. But I think a macro would be the way to go. Still keen to explore this if anyone can help? Cheers.

• +
    0 Votes
    Shatal

I need this info 2. Anyone?

+
    0 Votes
    domromer

I had the same situation, whether a Macro is the most appropriate, I created different signatures with different texts and contents, and select the appropriate when creating or replying emails.
    Will find out about the macro thing, if I found something I will comment.

+
    0 Votes
    Steph009

Thanks - signatures: good tip. But I think a macro would be the way to go. Still keen to explore this if anyone can help? Cheers.