Questions

How to get Outlook 2003 to send a bcc automatically with each message sent?

+
0 Votes

How to get Outlook 2003 to send a bcc automatically with each message sent?

djmjdjmj
I want to have Outlook 2003 automatically send a bcc of each message sent. How do I set this? I used to know but cannot remember or find it now.
Thanks.
  • +
    0 Votes

Or

secuuser

Tools>Rules and Alerts>

:New Rule, Start with Blank Rule

:Check Message after Sending>Next

:Through the specified account(Enter senders account)>Next

:Cc the message to people or distribution list(enter address of assistant)>Next

:Any exceptions(you may want to select Except if sent to people or distribution list(enter assistants name here so that they don't get two copies of the same message)>Next

:Finish setup, Name rule>Finish

If they want to remove the rule when sending personal email there is one of two choices. First, they can disable the rule before creating/sending the email or, you can try setting up another occurrence of their account, name it something different and then show them how to switch between the two accounts.

• +
    0 Votes

Or

secuuser

Tools>Rules and Alerts>

:New Rule, Start with Blank Rule

:Check Message after Sending>Next

:Through the specified account(Enter senders account)>Next

:Cc the message to people or distribution list(enter address of assistant)>Next

:Any exceptions(you may want to select Except if sent to people or distribution list(enter assistants name here so that they don't get two copies of the same message)>Next

:Finish setup, Name rule>Finish

If they want to remove the rule when sending personal email there is one of two choices. First, they can disable the rule before creating/sending the email or, you can try setting up another occurrence of their account, name it something different and then show them how to switch between the two accounts.