Answer for:

How To Spread Wifi Signal Through My House

Message 4 of 3

View entire thread
0 Votes
Collapse -

Not with a stand-alone WLAN client.

Is your USB device WiFi or broadband (3G/4G)?

If it's 3G or 4G, You can buy what's called a 3G router that accepts most USB broadband radios and gives you WiFi from that. Cradlepoint or Netgear make those, among others.

If your USB device is WiFi, then you can configure other devices to connect to the same WiFi service.