Questions

Answer for:

I CAN'T CHANGE THE BOOT SEQUENCE ON MY ACER ASPIRE 5520

Message 9 of 15

View entire thread
+
0 Votes
POINTMAN8883

YOU CAN TAKE MY CAPS ANYWAY YOU WANT...BUT THERE'S NO REASON FOR ME TO YELL AT ANYONE....(try asking a person why before you go ASSUMING....

YOU SAID THIS : But you did not mention in your first post the most important fact, i.e., that you could not change BIOS settings as you hadn't entered the supervisor password.

THE PASSWORD AS YOU SAY....WAS ALREADY ENTERED....PLUS , YOU NEVER ASKED.....AND I DIDNT OFFER IT BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW THAT IT WAS THAT IMPORTANT....ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING I ALREADY HAD IT & USED IT( I can't think ahead of you when im not sure of the problem.....which is why i brought it here to begin with....also , im not a mind reader )

THEN YOU SAID : That's like complaining of a mysterious pain to a doctor over the phone without admitting you'd hit yourself with a hammer.

THAT RIGHT THERE IS UTTERLY SENSELESS....HOW CAN I OFFER TO TELL YOU ABOUT A SUPERVISOR PASSWORD WHEN IT IS NEW TO ME ???....AGAIN I SAY , I'M NOT A MIND READER....

I JUST NOTICED THAT THERE IS TWO OF YOU THAT I'M REPLYING TO....LET ME SAY THIS THEN , TO THE WOMAN WHO WAS DISTURBED BY MY CAPS.....IF YOU READ MY REPLY CORRECTLY , YOU SHOULD HAVE NOTICED ONE THING ABOVE ALL....."SINCERITY"......I DIDNT EXPRESS ANGER OR RESENTMENT TOWARDS YOU.....AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED , YOUR REPLY WAS A CLASSIC CASE OF OVER-REACTING.....

AND TO THE GUY WHO IS TAKING UP FOR THAT WOMAN......YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY FOCUSED ON THE WRONG THING....AND YOU ARE WAY TOO QUICK TO JUDGE.....I SUGGEST YOU ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU EVER OFFER ANY KIND OF RULES OF BEHAVIOR TO ANYONE.....ESPECIALLY WHEN IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU....

NONE OF YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ME BEING A TROUBLE-MAKER HERE......IT'S VERY CLEAR TO ME THAT IGNORANCE IS ALIVE AND WELL HERE.....AND I DONT PRACTICE IGNORANCE.....