Answer for:

I need help!!! =[

Message 21 of 54

View entire thread
0 Votes
Sue T

that you could call HP and they would send you recovery CDs. Yes, they will charge you for it but I believe it used to be about $10. From what you said though, I think I would be scanning the computer for virus and malware and run sfc (system file checker) to scan for and replace any bad system files. Also, was new hardware or a new program installed before you started having problems?
Good luck.