Questions

Internal IDE Hard Drive Issue for Dell 8100 Dimension Desktop Computer

Tags:
+
0 Votes

Internal IDE Hard Drive Issue for Dell 8100 Dimension Desktop Computer

deyesonlya
Ok so here's the issue, I redid my comp from scratch and I've never had this problem, but my main hard drive isn't being recognised.

In the bios menu it's recognised and set under primary hard drive (drive 0) but when I go to normally start the computer a screen pops up saying "Primary Drive 0 not detected, Primary drive 1 not detected, secondary drive 0 not detected, secondary drive 1 not detected, system fan not detected. Press f1 to continue, f8 to restart."

What's going on?
  • +
    0 Votes
    deyesonlya

I have another odd question: I've been trying to get my computer (laptop this time) to connect to my TV with a VGA/S-video,RCA adapater. I got an Acer Aspire 5000 with VGA out and in the manual it came with it said that the VGA port had the abilitiy to handle TV out compatibility but gave no instructions on how to do it. ACER's support refused to help me and I can't seem to figure out how to do it.

Any suggestions on that as well?

(Notes: The laptop is running an SIS M760GX video card.)

• +
    0 Votes
    deyesonlya

I have another odd question: I've been trying to get my computer (laptop this time) to connect to my TV with a VGA/S-video,RCA adapater. I got an Acer Aspire 5000 with VGA out and in the manual it came with it said that the VGA port had the abilitiy to handle TV out compatibility but gave no instructions on how to do it. ACER's support refused to help me and I can't seem to figure out how to do it.

Any suggestions on that as well?

(Notes: The laptop is running an SIS M760GX video card.)