Questions

Low profile bracket for Intel Pro 1000 MT dual port

+
0 Votes

Low profile bracket for Intel Pro 1000 MT dual port

paredown
Anyone have a low profile bracket for this NIC that they can spare?
Or has anyone had to get one from Intel directly?
I've bought two card on eBay from sellers who have confused lp cards with lp brackets. I'm in a bit of a bind.
  • +
    0 Votes
    HAL 9000 Moderator

As things like this are often required to by 50 pieces as a minimum limit so you'll need to find the part number from Intel which means digging through their web site and then asking one of the Intel Resellers if they stock these parts. You shouldn't have too many problems with the Big Server Sellers as they would have a need to carry quite a lot of these things.

Col

+
    0 Votes
    lord_beavis

But I have 2 of those low profile brackets and need two full height brackets.

• +
    0 Votes
    HAL 9000 Moderator

As things like this are often required to by 50 pieces as a minimum limit so you'll need to find the part number from Intel which means digging through their web site and then asking one of the Intel Resellers if they stock these parts. You shouldn't have too many problems with the Big Server Sellers as they would have a need to carry quite a lot of these things.

Col

+
    0 Votes
    lord_beavis

But I have 2 of those low profile brackets and need two full height brackets.