Questions

MCSE - 70.291

Tags:
+
0 Votes

MCSE - 70.291

victoriam
Hi there,

i currently doing MCSE and i've already wrote 70-270; 70-290 and failed but i'm prepraing to write 70-291 on the 11/12/2008 please advice? for the past exams that i wrote so far it has been difficult for me but my mentor adviced me to continue write 70-291 and then i will come back to re-write the other ones i failed. can you please give me a strategy on how could i turckle these exams as they are so difficult to study, i'm so scared for the one that i'm going to write 70-291. Any advice or help please. i'm working in the IT Department and i'm the only lady out of over 30 guys in a Helpdesk Support position but unfortunately i don't get any training even if they know that i'm studying; it's really frastraiting me not to be recognised in the department to experince or get opportunity to try and do something new.
  • +
    0 Votes
    Shellbot

are a bit funny. You can study your microsoft books all you want..and when you go write the exam you find that 50% of the questions have nothing to do with what you've studied.

I realised that all the times they give you a URL to check out, they really mean it..thing is, you could spend the next year clicking on URL's..eventually you just have to go for the exam.

Its not my place to argue with your mentor, but when i failed my first exam, i kept studying for 3 more weeks and then went back and wrote it again and passed. THEN i continued on with my next course.

Keep in mind to read the questions very very carefully. I find some of them are very confusing or vague and it can sometimes be hard to tell what they really want.

And don't be scared..one of 2 things will happen..
    1. you pass
    2. you don't pass..which means you study more and write it again.

If your like me, you'll just forget everything if your nervous..!

• +
    0 Votes
    Shellbot

are a bit funny. You can study your microsoft books all you want..and when you go write the exam you find that 50% of the questions have nothing to do with what you've studied.

I realised that all the times they give you a URL to check out, they really mean it..thing is, you could spend the next year clicking on URL's..eventually you just have to go for the exam.

Its not my place to argue with your mentor, but when i failed my first exam, i kept studying for 3 more weeks and then went back and wrote it again and passed. THEN i continued on with my next course.

Keep in mind to read the questions very very carefully. I find some of them are very confusing or vague and it can sometimes be hard to tell what they really want.

And don't be scared..one of 2 things will happen..
    1. you pass
    2. you don't pass..which means you study more and write it again.

If your like me, you'll just forget everything if your nervous..!