Questions

Merging Infopath 2003 with Excel 2003.

Tags:
+
0 Votes

Merging Infopath 2003 with Excel 2003.

Evan.Queitsch
I was recently tasked with designing an Infopath form for a sharepoint site within my network. This form is used as a template by equipment operators to report scrap from certain machines for each job. I took this on knowing nothing about Infopath or Sharepoint. I have been able to design a form that works, it is up ont he site, and everything is working great. The problem is, management does not want to sift through dozens of Infopath forms. I thought there may be a way to merge all of these Infopath forms into either a spreadsheet, or a data base, and total up the colums and so forth for a given time period, say, every week. Can anyone tell me if this is possible, and how to go about it? Thank you!
  • +
    0 Votes
    bsk_yours

You can create a new SharPoint View on your form library. this will give a report look to the management. From there the data can be exported to excel

• +
    0 Votes
    bsk_yours

You can create a new SharPoint View on your form library. this will give a report look to the management. From there the data can be exported to excel