Questions

microsoft office 2007 animated wizard

Tags:
+
0 Votes

microsoft office 2007 animated wizard

margaretram31890
why animated wizard like ms office 2003 feature is not available in ms office 2007?
  • +
    0 Votes

Animation.

Office Project 2007 uses animation when you have the animated Office Assistant turned on. Animation can be turned off at your discretion, and all information is equally available in a non-animated mode.

Please post back if you have any more problems or questions.
    If this information is useful, please mark as helpful. Thanks.

+
    0 Votes
    rsbrux

Perhaps this is off topic, but in view of your remark "Animation can be turned of at your discretion" above, you probably know the answer.
    I would like to disable the menu & window animations in Office 2007 running under Win XP. I have already disabled these at the OS level using TweakUI for Windows XP, but Office 2007 does not respect these settings. How can I disable thes animations within Office 2007?

+
    0 Votes
    shasca

The office assistant is no longer a part of Office 2007. This is what Help says in 2007.

Each program in Microsoft Office has its own Help home page. This page can be a good place to get an overview of a program. On the Help home page, you can browse to other topics or search for topics by typing your question in the Type words to search for box.
    To open the Help home page, do one of the following in the main window of one of these 2007 Microsoft Office system programs or tools:
    Access, Excel, PowerPoint, or Word
    Click Microsoft Office Program Name Help , where Program Name is the name of the program you are in, for example, Microsoft Office Word Help.
    Keyboard shortcut To open Help, press F1.
    InfoPath, Outlook, OneNote, Project, Publisher, SharePoint Designer, Visio, or Clip Organizer
    2. On the Help menu, click Program Name Help, where Program Name is the name of the program you are in, for example, Microsoft Office InfoPath Help.

• +
    0 Votes

Animation.

Office Project 2007 uses animation when you have the animated Office Assistant turned on. Animation can be turned off at your discretion, and all information is equally available in a non-animated mode.

Please post back if you have any more problems or questions.
    If this information is useful, please mark as helpful. Thanks.

+
    0 Votes
    rsbrux

Perhaps this is off topic, but in view of your remark "Animation can be turned of at your discretion" above, you probably know the answer.
    I would like to disable the menu & window animations in Office 2007 running under Win XP. I have already disabled these at the OS level using TweakUI for Windows XP, but Office 2007 does not respect these settings. How can I disable thes animations within Office 2007?

+
    0 Votes
    shasca

The office assistant is no longer a part of Office 2007. This is what Help says in 2007.

Each program in Microsoft Office has its own Help home page. This page can be a good place to get an overview of a program. On the Help home page, you can browse to other topics or search for topics by typing your question in the Type words to search for box.
    To open the Help home page, do one of the following in the main window of one of these 2007 Microsoft Office system programs or tools:
    Access, Excel, PowerPoint, or Word
    Click Microsoft Office Program Name Help , where Program Name is the name of the program you are in, for example, Microsoft Office Word Help.
    InfoPath, Outlook, OneNote, Project, Publisher, SharePoint Designer, Visio, or Clip Organizer
    2. On the Help menu, click Program Name Help, where Program Name is the name of the program you are in, for example, Microsoft Office InfoPath Help.