Questions

My HP psc 1110 does not print color when I use keyboard shortcut F12 key to

+
0 Votes

My HP psc 1110 does not print color when I use keyboard shortcut F12 key to

naseer.malik
My HP psc 1110 printer when using the keyboard shortcut F12 key does not print color; whereas it does print color when using the system dialogue i.e. pressing together (shift+control+P)keys. Can anyone kindly tell me a solution to it, so it does start printing color when using F12 PRINT key. Incidentally, I got another Canon Pixma printer, which does print color regardless which method you use to print. The problem is when using F12 key and choose HP printer, system does not show the options if to choose color of black print, which one do you need. If someone can shed some light how to enable it to happen, I shall be very obliged.

Naseer Malik
  • +
    0 Votes
    robo_dev

And also guessing this is Word 2010.....

There are some known issues where the 'quick print' settings get out-of-sync with the regular print settings (they should be the same). Some users have reported that removing the quick print button altogether, restarting the PC, then re-adding quick print fixed it.

+
    0 Votes
    naseer.malik

Hi: Would you be kind enough as to advise me, to follow your instructions, as to how to "remove Quick Button", and how to re-add the Quick Button back"; do you mean just physically just plucking it and putting it back or some other way?

+
    0 Votes
    robo_dev

www DOT ehow DOT com/how_6813273_customize-access-toolbar-office-2010.html

• +
    0 Votes
    robo_dev

And also guessing this is Word 2010.....

There are some known issues where the 'quick print' settings get out-of-sync with the regular print settings (they should be the same). Some users have reported that removing the quick print button altogether, restarting the PC, then re-adding quick print fixed it.

+
    0 Votes
    naseer.malik

Hi: Would you be kind enough as to advise me, to follow your instructions, as to how to "remove Quick Button", and how to re-add the Quick Button back"; do you mean just physically just plucking it and putting it back or some other way?

+
    0 Votes
    robo_dev

www DOT ehow DOT com/how_6813273_customize-access-toolbar-office-2010.html