Questions

Noontec Sunlight Model No. U235 3.5inch 500BG

Tags:
+
0 Votes

Noontec Sunlight Model No. U235 3.5inch 500BG

edlegs
I have a similar problem: I used a noontec sunlight model no. u235 (3.5inch, 500GB) to save my old photos as copies (not as backup using backup software). I was running window 7 32-bit at that time when my system crashed. I am now using a new computer which I bought with windows 7, 64-bit pre-installed, but now windows doesn't "see" the sunlite as a usb drive. When I use disk management, windows identifies the usb drive as unformatted. Is there a way I can access the drive without formatting it? I want to retrieve my old photos from it.
  • +
    0 Votes
    OH Smeg

chkdsk /r and see if that helps.

If the Partition Tables where messed up by not using the Safely Remove Drive option in Windows it will repair the Partition Tables.

If the drive was OK it would be readable under the 64 Bit Version of Windows just like it was under the 32 Bit Version.

Col

• +
    0 Votes
    OH Smeg

chkdsk /r and see if that helps.

If the Partition Tables where messed up by not using the Safely Remove Drive option in Windows it will repair the Partition Tables.

If the drive was OK it would be readable under the 64 Bit Version of Windows just like it was under the 32 Bit Version.

Col