Questions

outlook 2003 and exchange shared calendar appointments aren't visible

Tags:
+
0 Votes

outlook 2003 and exchange shared calendar appointments aren't visible

ken
I cannot see the appointments on certain shared calendars (on 2 computers). The calendar opens and the small preview calendar shows bolded dates. If I click to schedule an appointment it says "this conflicts with another appointment" so this makes me think that the calendar is there and functional, even the shared tasks show up. If I schedule an appointment on the shared calendar it shows up on the owner's computer. When I check the sharing permissions on the owners computer all of the various users have "owner" privilages. The shared calendars worked before I did an upgrade from SBS2000 to SBS 2003 R2. It appears to only be certain calendars as I can see another persons shared calendar fine.
Some of the computers are Win2000 and some are XP but the not visible issue occurs on both types of systems
  • +
    0 Votes
    eaowens

I have the same problem in Outlook 2007. The data is getting into the Exchange server; and is just not being reflected in some of the shared calendars.

+
    0 Votes
    ken

My problem turned out to be a damaged inbox on 1 computer. This affected other computers though. I ran the inbox repair tool and this fixed both. computers.tool.http://support.microsoft.com/kb/272227

+
    0 Votes
    Bomber1JZ

Ran the pstscan as metioned above. Sorted out our problems... well the one with the contacts anyway

Thanks Ken.

• +
    0 Votes
    eaowens

I have the same problem in Outlook 2007. The data is getting into the Exchange server; and is just not being reflected in some of the shared calendars.

+
    0 Votes
    ken

My problem turned out to be a damaged inbox on 1 computer. This affected other computers though. I ran the inbox repair tool and this fixed both. computers.tool.http://support.microsoft.com/kb/272227

+
    0 Votes
    Bomber1JZ

Ran the pstscan as metioned above. Sorted out our problems... well the one with the contacts anyway

Thanks Ken.