Questions

Outlook 2003 Error

Tags:
+
0 Votes

Outlook 2003 Error

Tech*2011
Operation could not be performed because the object was deleted. Have Dell E4300 with 4gig Ram and Windows XP SP3. Does anyone know why I would get such an error when trying to accept a meeting? I also have cache mode turned on.
  • +
    0 Votes
    markp24

Hi

ususally you will get this if the meeting coordinator wither updated it and your link is out of date.

+
    0 Votes
    jamer02

I had this problem this morning and I deleted the users .ost file and rebooted. That solved her problem. She can delete any message she needs to now.

+
    0 Votes
    jamer02

I had this problem this morning and I deleted the users .ost file and rebooted. That solved her problem. She can delete any message she needs to now.

• +
    0 Votes
    markp24

Hi

ususally you will get this if the meeting coordinator wither updated it and your link is out of date.

+
    0 Votes
    jamer02

+
    0 Votes
    jamer02