Questions

Outlook 2003 Signatures

+
0 Votes

Outlook 2003 Signatures

steven.cottom
I want to create a professional looking email signature template.

Any ideas on the best way?

I'm using Outlook 2003 on Exchange.

Thanks
  • +
    0 Votes
    sebastien.acteau

Here on the network, I've just setup a nice loking Word template with the company logo and all the stuff you need in the signature... Once that is done, you just go tools-->option-->mail format-->signature-->new and then use the advance editing mode. That should open a brand new work document, from here just paste all the information from your template in this doc taking care of changing nedded information and there you go... work really good for us and really easy to setup as long as your using word as e-mail editor...

Hope this help, good day !

• +
    0 Votes
    sebastien.acteau

Here on the network, I've just setup a nice loking Word template with the company logo and all the stuff you need in the signature... Once that is done, you just go tools-->option-->mail format-->signature-->new and then use the advance editing mode. That should open a brand new work document, from here just paste all the information from your template in this doc taking care of changing nedded information and there you go... work really good for us and really easy to setup as long as your using word as e-mail editor...

Hope this help, good day !