Questions

Outlook 2007

+
0 Votes

Outlook 2007

bill9
I am experiencing a problem with the company POP3 e-mail account in Outlook 2007. I can receive e-mail nicely from anyone, when sending its limited. It can only send to other accounts like hotmail & private domains but not to yahoo or gmail. What can be the problem?
  • +
    0 Votes
    Dented

I had a similar problem in the past with AOL - could not send an email to any AOL account. Turned out that our domain was blacklisted with them. This was due to spam generated from our IP address, which we inherited from the culprit years earlier. Had to spend some time on the phone with AOL to clear it up.

+
    0 Votes
    bill9

It turned out to be the same issue. The domain was blacklisted and our isp cleared that after i highlighted the problem.

• +
    0 Votes
    Dented

I had a similar problem in the past with AOL - could not send an email to any AOL account. Turned out that our domain was blacklisted with them. This was due to spam generated from our IP address, which we inherited from the culprit years earlier. Had to spend some time on the phone with AOL to clear it up.

+
    0 Votes
    bill9

It turned out to be the same issue. The domain was blacklisted and our isp cleared that after i highlighted the problem.