Questions

PIXMA MP830 Error 5110

+
0 Votes

PIXMA MP830 Error 5110

sanwardak
I got a used Canon (all-in-one) inkjet printer PIXMA MP830 in working condition moved to a different location.I am now getting an error code 5110 with copy and alarm lights flashing.there is no jammed paper.Can you please advise how to fix this problem.

I wanted to help him I sent him information how to check properly for jammed paper. according to canon manual. But nothing help. then he said this

"As per the instructions and the illustration to remove the ink tanks-when I lift the scanning unit(printer cover) the print head does not move to the replacement position to the left to become visible and accessible as shown in the picture under item 4."

What do you think the problem is. How to located the inktank to center as it is stopped at the right side.

Regards
  • +
    0 Votes
    OH Smeg

Are in position then I would say that the unit has seen better days but most likely a Ink Tank was not locked into the Print Head and it's popped out in the move.

With some very rough handling I've even seen the Print Head Pop out with all of the Ink Tanks still firmly mounted in it.

Col

• +
    0 Votes
    OH Smeg

Are in position then I would say that the unit has seen better days but most likely a Ink Tank was not locked into the Print Head and it's popped out in the move.

With some very rough handling I've even seen the Print Head Pop out with all of the Ink Tanks still firmly mounted in it.

Col