Questions

Answer for:

Printing from Outlook 2003 (after installing IE 7)

Message 5 of 5

View entire thread
+
0 Votes
info

We had a similar problem with some e-mails. After some 'hard' work with fixes and regestry I took the liberty to look into the source-code of several e-mails. I found the following:

The e-mails that printed fine, were e-mails that were send from within our network. Those e-mails do not leave the building. The others did. And with leaving the building, our disclaimer was added at the bottum. The disclaimer seemd to course the problem. Within the source-code I found the PRE-tag, which forced IE7 to print the disclaimer on only 1 line. We removed the tag and the mail printed perfectly. Some additional testing showed the same result.

I do not know if this solves all the problems, but it worked for us.