Questions

Printing MS Office 2010 "Inbox" index list only

Tags:
+
0 Votes

Printing MS Office 2010 "Inbox" index list only

wmclay
I need to know if it is possible to print a list of all the email in your inbox. I dont want to print the emails them selves, but rather the from, subject adn recieved... I know you can export, but this is a bit messy for users. One of our managers asked if they can print a list of the emails in their outlook inbox. I have MS Office 2010
  • +
    0 Votes
    Rob Kuhn

The only way I've been able to do it is to "Export to a file", select "Microsoft Excel 97-2003", select the Inbox and then "Map Custom Fields ...". Clear the Map and then just drag the values such as "From: (Name)" and "Subject". The odd(?) thing about the "Mapping" is that there's no "Date" or "Recieved" field.

There's probably a utility that can do this too. I've just never been able to locate one. Hope this helps ... :)

+
    1 Votes
    Rob Kuhn

Highlight the Inbox then go to File and select Print. Change it from "Memo Style" to "Table Style".

+
    0 Votes
    wmclay

Great, worked easily
    Thanks
    Bill McLay

+
    0 Votes
    ThatOtherApple

Use MS Access to attach to your Exchange server or Inbox. You'll get the Inbox as a table that you can do whatever you want with.

• +
    0 Votes
    Rob Kuhn

The only way I've been able to do it is to "Export to a file", select "Microsoft Excel 97-2003", select the Inbox and then "Map Custom Fields ...". Clear the Map and then just drag the values such as "From: (Name)" and "Subject". The odd(?) thing about the "Mapping" is that there's no "Date" or "Recieved" field.

There's probably a utility that can do this too. I've just never been able to locate one. Hope this helps ... :)

+
    1 Votes
    Rob Kuhn

Highlight the Inbox then go to File and select Print. Change it from "Memo Style" to "Table Style".

+
    0 Votes
    wmclay

Great, worked easily
    Thanks
    Bill McLay

+
    0 Votes
    ThatOtherApple

Use MS Access to attach to your Exchange server or Inbox. You'll get the Inbox as a table that you can do whatever you want with.